User Tag List

Page 112 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2341
    "Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by dragon_5635 View Post
    Hi, I'm Kirstie. I'm from South Dakota am currently in college to become an electrical engineer. I (obviously) listen to We're Alive and almost all of the Howstuffworks.com podcasts and the Bugle (fuck you Chris!) and I enjoy reading (a lot). I discovered We're Alive after searching for a new podcast on iTunes. I (for some reason) always need a ridiculous number of podcasts in my iTunes at all times and that was why I was looking.
    Welcome Kirstie from SD. The Tower needs an electrical engineer so we can off Datu! ;-) That's gonna catch some shit from sympathizers, but whatevs!
    Anyway, enjoy your stay and Andy Zaltzman is one ugly dude compared to Chris. LOL

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Hi all,

I'm a 20-something grad student- yay research! I enjoy certain uncommon sports and gardening (but not dropping flowerpots!) when I'm not at a computer analyzing data.

I don't enjoy zombie movies, as I'm far too jumpy for most of them, but I love the podcast! I've been a lurker for a while, and finally found something to add to the discussion. I was directed to this thread to introduce myself, so here I am. Thanks for all of the welcomes!

"Lurker"

Status

Hi All

Hey, I'm a 17 like video games graphic art, I listen to The Morning Stream, IGN, All We Know, The Last Podcast on the left, and of course We're Alive, I only just recently started listening(Like 4 days) and loved it so much that I caught all the way up to the most recent chapter already. xD

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky13 View Post
    Hey, I'm a 17 like video games graphic art, I listen to The Morning Stream, IGN, All We Know, The Last Podcast on the left, and of course We're Alive, I only just recently started listening(Like 4 days) and loved it so much that I caught all the way up to the most recent chapter already. xD
    Welcome millky, nice to here someone else did the four day WA-athon. Which IGN podcasts do you listen to?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Earn my trust first.

Hello all.

I found the site by suggestion from someone at AR15.com. I like the episodes so far. Pretty cool. I am not big on posting personal information online, but if there is something you'd like to know just ask.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Hi!

My name is Chris. Found the We're Alive podcast 4 days ago and now I am 100% caught up and have listed to many of the We're Not Dead podcast as well. I just saw it on itunes and thought I would give it a try and LOVE IT!

I'm a father of 3 and have a wonderful sexy wife. I'm 30 and love spending time with friends and family. I look forward to getting to know you all and am super excited about finding out more of this wonderful story!!!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleone8 View Post
    Hi!

My name is Chris. Found the We're Alive podcast 4 days ago and now I am 100% caught up and have listed to many of the We're Not Dead podcast as well. I just saw it on itunes and thought I would give it a try and LOVE IT!

I'm a father of 3 and have a wonderful sexy wife. I'm 30 and love spending time with friends and family. I look forward to getting to know you all and am super excited about finding out more of this wonderful story!!!
    Cheers, and welcome aboard.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    BOOM! KA-POW (and other visual sound effects)

Hi all, I'm Garth.

I'm 31, live on the South Coast UK. This forum is amazing (now I have We're Not Dead and here to see me through the cold, lonely nights whilst I await the release of the next We're Alive instalment

I'm not sure if it's a normal progression, but I found out about WA from my AirSoft forum.
    (Is it a natural progression from a Zombie lover to Airsoft or visa-vera?)
    Either way I have always loved the Zombie thing from a real young age. I've always been a hugh horror fan since I can remember. Watched 976 Evil, Pet Cemetery and Dawn of the Dead when I was real young and I LOVE that feeling of being scared. Not many films have the knack and even fewer books and audio dramas come close to getting your heart racing and nail biting.

Absolutely loving WA and being part of the WA community is massive thing for me, so thanks to you all.
    Love everything about WA (even Datoo's accent), laughing out loud at the humour, the suspense, the originality, the creepy f**king sound effects. Even came close to shedding a tear at one point!

Looking forward to a long and delightful residence here, and hope to add a little of my own objectivity to spark off some debates.

Toodles, Garth

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadge80 View Post
    Love everything about WA (even Datoo's accent)
    Oh don't get people started on that!

Welcome

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    Welcome millky, nice to here someone else did the four day WA-athon. Which IGN podcasts do you listen to?
    Game Scoop and Knocking Boots, I was thinking of trying Podcast beyond.

Page 112 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast