User Tag List

Page 118 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    My names Marc and I purchased a ticket the 07/26 show.

I've been listening to We're Alive since chapter 8. It quickly became on of my favorite podcasts. Since that time I've looked forward to every Monday's download, expect for those times where we all have to wait an extra week or two new episodes. Torture.....

This is my first time posting in the forums. You'll have to forgive me, but I usually try to steer clear of forums for two reasons. My literary skills are not very good and at times may seem as though an 8 year old is posting on my behalf. Second, forums scare me. But I thought I would take a chance with this one and simply say, Hello.

I'm very much looking forward to 07/26. I'm located in Ventura CA and plan on leaving work early to catch the pre-show. I purchased a VIP ticket, not necessary to get a back stage pass or a seat in the front row, but to simply show my support. Like I said, We're Alive is one of my favorite podcasts.

See you all then...
    ~Marc Timmons

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello All....!! Just looking for a query and found this forum...!!

"Lurker"

Status

Hello

Hi
    My name is Alfred i live in France, I'm very happy to a member in the forums.
    Last edited by alfred12; Jul 26th, 2012 at 09:44 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi I'm GeoffGoB in the UK and I'm a zombieholic. Been playing L4D2, watching Walking Dead on telly, reading Walking Dead comics, watching zombie movies for years, reading survival manuals and fiction, I thought I had it under control until I found this podcast.

I listen whilst walking to work and find myself planning escape routes, looking for safe houses, supply points....there is no hope for me

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    All of you yet welcomed... You must keep waiting! Haha! You will never be welcomed!

*cough* *cough* *Clears throat*

I mean...

Willkommen! Enjoy your stay.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffGoB View Post
    Hi I'm GeoffGoB in the UK and I'm a zombieholic. Been playing L4D2, watching Walking Dead on telly, reading Walking Dead comics, watching zombie movies for years, reading survival manuals and fiction, I thought I had it under control until I found this podcast.

I listen whilst walking to work and find myself planning escape routes, looking for safe houses, supply points....there is no hope for me
    Quote Originally Posted by alfred12 View Post
    Hi
    My name is Alfred i live in French, I'm very happy to a member in the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by lanezjones View Post
    Hello All....!! Just looking for a query and found this forum...!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazysan View Post
    My names Marc and I purchased a ticket the 07/26 show.

I've been listening to We're Alive since chapter 8. It quickly became on of my favorite podcasts. Since that time I've looked forward to every Monday's download, expect for those times where we all have to wait an extra week or two new episodes. Torture.....

This is my first time posting in the forums. You'll have to forgive me, but I usually try to steer clear of forums for two reasons. My literary skills are not very good and at times may seem as though an 8 year old is posting on my behalf. Second, forums scare me. But I thought I would take a chance with this one and simply say, Hello.

I'm very much looking forward to 07/26. I'm located in Ventura CA and plan on leaving work early to catch the pre-show. I purchased a VIP ticket, not necessary to get a back stage pass or a seat in the front row, but to simply show my support. Like I said, We're Alive is one of my favorite podcasts.

See you all then...
    ~Marc Timmons
    Quote Originally Posted by Transconqubine View Post
    Hi. I'm a newbie from the UK. I'm hooked on We're Alive and We're not dead but I'm not quite up to date on all new episodes -I hope to be more vocal once I am.
    I found out about the Zombie Podcast from my page a day Zombie trivia calendar.
    Welcome!
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    My turn..

Hello my name is Daniel 24 yrs old and i am coursing animation. I'm addict by sci-fi ,drama,action movies and seasons.My passion is the movie industry how you can create and altered imagination etc.My favorite color is RED I don't work now because i am preparing my portfolio for when i graduated etc etc. and i am listening the -podcast now
    Last edited by DannyBox; Jul 25th, 2012 at 09:54 AM.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the Forum, Danny.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Welcome to the Forum, Danny.

Thanks

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, my name is Chris. I'm new to the forum, but not so much to the show. Been a huge fan and constant listener since around chapter 6, it's what gets me through my Mondays, haha. Also a huge fan of pretty much anything zombie related, so much that I just recently finished up a zombie-themed tattoo on my leg earlier this week (click for larger)

2d35f0da.jpg

So yeah, just wanted to introduce myself to all the other fans of this amazing zombie podcast drama. Aim for the head!

Page 118 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast