User Tag List

Page 176 of 235 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2341
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

As with any series, there is generally a rocky beginning where everyone is fighting to find their footing, and the actors find the voice--no pun intended--of their characters, and develop relationships and rapport. The cast have done brilliant work.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    Hey Everyone,

My name is Will and I'm a mortgage administrator from N.Ireland. I found this podcast by accident some months ago while searching for something to listen to on the PODCASTS! app for windows phones. I was laying a new kitchen floor and had already been up to date with all my other audio fixes and needed something to entertain or engage my imagination while cutting boards and measuring.

I was first drawn in by the illustration and description and had never given audio drama's a go before and thought, hey.. why not?

I'm glad I did. sufficed to say I powered through every available episode in every spare moment I had. Mostly staying up late at night with a cup of tea, eyes closed, immersing myself in KC's world and following each character in their development.

I'm so looking forward to season 4. August cant come soon enough!
    Likes SwedeGirl, scbubba, Osiris liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Hey Will and welcome to the forums! Always good to hear from other fans of the show.

Jump in and share in the different threads out there. Also, if you think you know the world of We're Alive, hit the REPTRIVIA link at the top of each page and see how well you can do.

See ya around.
    Likes Arch_Will liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello, My name is Michael! I started listening about a week and a half/two weeks ago. I'm 31 and just recently got my first cell phone let alone smartphone. I discovered the pod cast and somehow found the "Were Alive" podcast. I've listened to all 36 episodes in the past two weeks mostly here and there untill last night at work when I went on a marathon of listening. I have to say I never thought I would be this impressed with a podcast but I have to say this is my favorite story. I'm not a huge horror buff like some ppl I've seen on hear. I just kindda get rapped up in all kinds of movies and shows. I wish I could have found out about this podcast sooner, I would have loved to try to apply for one of the voices or something. I'm very bummed out to have read that season 4 will be the last season (I believe I read that somewhere, half out of it now, work 3rd shift). I make dental supplies for dentist, not much to write home about there. I've always wanted to be an actor but never did anything about it. Guess I was raised in the wrong enviroment to believe I could actually make it. I live in central PA and occassonally play battlefield 3 on xbox (gt is killpilla if yah wanna hang out, play or just talk about were alive). I feel so bad for Angel and Kalani and his daughter, and was soo upset when Pegs left Michael. I just find it so depressing its coming to an end and fear one of the main group may die as much as I'm hoping they kill the crap outta the tattooed man and his boyfriends.
    Likes scbubba, Osiris liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Hey Michael, welcome to the addiction!

Sounds like you've gone "All In" on We're Alive with the marathon listening. I know the first time I had to wait for a new episode after listening to an entire season all at once, it was agonizing. But there is some fun stuff and cool people in the forums to help pass the time until season 4 starts.

What happens after that though.....

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello,

My name is Rease, I live in Utah. I have been listening to the podcast I loved it some much thought I would check out the community... I guess that is all for now...

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Welcome Rease!! Glad to have you!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Tony here from da bayou in Louisiana! Kick some ass Saul!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Welcome aboard Rease and Tony!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    thanks all!!!

Page 176 of 235 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast