User Tag List

Page 169 of 235 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2341
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi Bob Mc,

hello and welcome to the community.
    If you have an iTunes account, you will find the complete show there as a free download; all episodes are available via this site as well: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/listen/
    Therefore it is not necessary to own an iTunes account.

Enjoy your stay, share your thoughts with the community, and happy zombie-hunting!

All the best!
    Liam
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Welcome to the Tower, Bob Mc!

Like Liam said above, there are a couple of ways to get to all the episodes from all 3 seasons. If you have an iPhone/iPod/iPad then you should go get the iOS app - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/were...565698268?mt=8 (or search the iTunes Store for "We're Alive").

Hope to see you around....
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I forgot about the iOS app ... Sorry.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Ho There all.
    Bob MC here.
    I live in the Detroit area and was wondering of anyone here is local to me.
    I work in marketing so I have no Soul to speak of. I maintain a home and spend a lot of time reading.
    Not a huge gamer, but I have logged a few hours in some good ones (Age of Sorcery, Borderlands, PS3 stuff).
    Not online at home, only in the office. I have not had an active TV in the past 6 months and feel completely liberated from it.
    I garden, and I am designing a set of light plate armor. I also a poker game every week.
    Obviously the Zombie genre is dear to me. Mostly because it is the single most frightening scenario that I can imagine.
    I feel that being prepared for something like that would probably make you prepared for any other horrible thing that could happen.

Cheers.

I have a Nokia Lumina phone, and no "i-tech" of any kind.
    I have searched for Apps that are compatible but have not found any.
    I hope to touch base with my friend who gave me season one and see if he can help me to acquire the rest through his means.
    My hope is to get caught up soon.
    This show is great. being that I am a bit of a "tech-throwback", the whole Radio-Drama plays well with me.
    This is something of a forgotten art. What with 3-D taking over the movies and actual story telling becoming a thing of the past.
    Last edited by Bob Mc; Mar 14th, 2013 at 07:05 AM. Reason: addign content, reply
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    Hey There,

My nick name is Bakkie Pleur... Dutch for Cup of Coffee.... I started using that nickname years ago while playing Battlefield 2 online. I'm from Groningen, Netherlands. I just love everything apocalypse/zombie related since as a kid my parents where not home and I watched Night of The living dead on Tv... Oke i didn't finish watching it because i was to afraid since i started thinking what would i would do if I was the last person alive in my village etc etc.. From that moment I was Hooked

I love games like Fallout 3, books like The Passage and also everything written by Stephen King, Tv- Series like The Walking Dead (and much more, like The Wire, Boardwalk Empire etc.) and ofcourse zombie movies and since this year Audio Drama's. Currently I'm lessening to the Leviathan Chronicles that is pretty good. I just wish I didnt started out with We're Alive because it set the bar so high.

Also I just created a new website www.apocalypsezone.com, I'm still working on it.. but If you want you can get a sneak preview
    Likes scbubba, Osiris liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bakkie-Pleur View Post
    Hey There,

My nick name is Bakkie Pleur... Dutch for Cup of Coffee.... I started using that nickname years ago while playing Battlefield 2 online. I'm from Groningen, Netherlands. I just love everything apocalypse/zombie related since as a kid my parents where not home and I watched Night of The living dead on Tv... Oke i didn't finish watching it because i was to afraid since i started thinking what would i would do if I was the last person alive in my village etc etc.. From that moment I was Hooked

I love games like Fallout 3, books like The Passage and also everything written by Stephen King, Tv- Series like The Walking Dead (and much more, like The Wire, Boardwalk Empire etc.) and ofcourse zombie movies and since this year Audio Drama's. Currently I'm lessening to the Leviathan Chronicles that is pretty good. I just wish I didnt started out with We're Alive because it set the bar so high.

Also I just created a new website www.apocalypsezone.com, I'm still working on it.. but If you want you can get a sneak preview
    Welcome to the Tower, Bakkie-Pleur! I think you'll find plenty of stuff around here to feed your zombie apocalypse addiction...

Haven't checked out your site yet but I'll take a look at it soon.

See you around!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello W-A world. My name is Josh, a.k.a Gomi24society. I'm a huge zombie fan. I learned about we're alive from your basic podcast search for "zombie. I didn't know about the forum until I stumbled across We're not dead by google searching "podcast similar to we're alive." Then eventually I decided to join the forum but the forgot and never did I have been lurking the Facebook mostly. I wish I had joined the forum sooner cause I have predicted huge chunks of the podcast in the past up until they met CJ. Then everything gets bat shit crazy. So at this point I'm hoping to join in forum activity.
    Likes scbubba, nikvoodoo, Osiris liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Welcome Gomi, what part of Indiana are you from? It's nice to see a fellow hoosier on here.
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by OldtypeM87 View Post
    Welcome Gomi, what part of Indiana are you from? It's nice to see a fellow hoosier on here.
    I'm from a little town called Cromwell. It is about 40 minutes north of Fort Wayne.
    Likes Osiris, OldtypeM87 liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered

Pin Newbe

Hi Im a Auto tech in ohio.
    I love The podcast.
    Likes Osiris, Cabbage Patch liked this post

Page 169 of 235 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast