User Tag List

Page 225 of 235 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2341
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Ah! I wouldn't have been able to stand it! I'm very impatient when it comes to weekly releases.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Ale View Post
    I stumbled upon this podcast and I am hooked. I volunteer to stay in the office and watch the phones while everyone else goes to lunch...then I cue it up on my phone. I find myself looking for excuses to run errands so I can listen to it while I'm driving. I take the long way home. I sit in the driveway, mainlining episodes. (I'm on chapter 16, part one.) I found this website and lo and behold....a forum!

Hmmm, about me. I never know what to say in these threads. I live near the water. I like salmon. I have a dog. I love stories and geek out in various fandoms. I don't like to fly but I love to travel so I deal. I can't stand doing laundry or yard work. I'm an all right cook. No one has died from my cooking but I did give me and my roommates food poisoning once. (Pay attention to the expiration dates on bleu cheese, people.)
    Welcome. You sound like the rest of us.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points

Wow!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points
    Hi new listener here gonna keep a lot of my personal information secret as I might end up oversharing here since I'm using this as an outlet while I'm going through some stuff.

Just picked this up since I've been listening to No Sleep for a long time and heard about this one from a plug on there, I think, anyway here I am.

Anyway Hi.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Now THAT'S something to....... crow about!

Lit, what part were you in?
    Damn, I guess my joke was too subtle. I WASN'T in anything, that's just me wishful thinking.

Grog hears crows before impending death in the story, so Kc writes it in.
    So... I 'hear' myself in the story, so Kc...

...but nah. That's just me wishful thinking.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by themagnificentbastard View Post
    Hi new listener here gonna keep a lot of my personal information secret as I might end up oversharing here since I'm using this as an outlet while I'm going through some stuff.

Just picked this up since I've been listening to No Sleep for a long time and heard about this one from a plug on there, I think, anyway here I am.

Anyway Hi.
    Glad to have you! I look forward to your thoughts of the show.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by themagnificentbastard View Post

Anyway Hi.
    I hope all goes well. This story is a wonderful escape. Enjoy it. It'll be nice to have you around.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Damn, I guess my joke was too subtle. I WASN'T in anything, that's just me wishful thinking.

Grog hears crows before impending death in the story, so Kc writes it in.
    So... I 'hear' myself in the story, so Kc...

...but nah. That's just me wishful thinking.
    Ha ha. Gotcha. Right there with you. I absolutely interpreted the character, Chuck, being modeled after me. "Crusty old black dude, numbers man for a big company, freakishly able to recall vasts amount of trivial information and details."
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I hope all goes well. This story is a wonderful escape. Enjoy it. It'll be nice to have you around.
    It was a great distraction I started listening Monday morning and wrapped up Lockdown last night which was phenomenal.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Well hey there! I'm Hunter! I'm from Amarillo Texas and have been writing zombie short stories and fiction since I was ten. (It has improved don't worry.) I am a huge fan of the Last of Us much like pretty much every Playstation player on the planet! I started listening to We're Alive about a year ago so it was already finished. A friend of mine was looking for something to hold him over until Walking Dead started up again! He told me about it and I fell in love with it! Needless to say I binge listened. I am also a college student currently studying Broadcast Journalism. Hopefully that takes off lol! Check out my series that I am starting on the fan-fiction forum also! (not trying to advertise. I hate when people do that lol). (PS I'm super late on the forums I can see lol)
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Page 225 of 235 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227 ... LastLast