User Tag List

Page 192 of 235 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2341
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Welcome aboard! Enjoy the fuck out of your stay, and the final season. Get in on the conversations before everyone gets thrown out for bad behaviour!

I'm looking at you, grognjuiejfiarfiik.
    Likes Red Shirt, Hanniekuma, scbubba liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status

Introduction

Hi folks,
    I was just browsing the internet about zombies and came across this forum.
    So decided to give it a shot and become a member. My name is Kathe and i am looking forward to a great stay here.

"Lurker"

Status
    Greetings fellow Alive resident of planet Earth. In the day I am Dr. Daniel Jekyll. At night, I'm Mr. Hyde (no first name, my parents lack imagination... "can anyone guess what movie that line is from?). I'm a scientist working for a pharma in Mass. I have LIVED and worked many places, including NM, NY, MD, and CT. I currently have a 90 min commute to work, so I listen to a lot of podcasts. Discovered this one a few months ago, and am loving it. Catching up, I'm in the middle of season 2 now.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Welcome to the looney bin, Jekyll/Hyde.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points28 Days LaterWell Liked

Gamertag: podcastitute
    I am a long time listener first time poster! I'm usually not big on forums and stuff, but I couldn't resist anymore.

So HI! I'm Mallory, from Louisiana! I work in the medical billing field, currently working on trying to find a better job over in Houston, Texas. I listen to podcasts all day, and as you can tell by my nickname everywhere (Podcastitute) I am a big podcast promoter too. I also do my own podcast about gaming and nerdy things. I am a big xbox gamer and slowly getting back into PC gaming. I prefer RPG games but I will pick up an FPS or two along the way. I'm not really good at this whole "talkin about yourself" stuff, so I'll spare y'all the pain of me stumbling through all this. I'm glad I finally got off my anti-social behind and jumped on here.

"Lurker"

Status
    Welcome aboard buddy,
    I hope you have a great time here and enjoy the stay.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    I've been posting on here for a little while now so I guess I better introduce myself now haha

My name is Greg and I currently reside in Utah just outside of Salt Lake City. I have been many places though, born in Great Lakes, IL; grew up in Laguna Hills, CA (not too far from where the show takes place which is cool because I know some of the areas they talk about; lived in Mexico for a few years, Utah for a few years, Idaho for a few years, and now back to Utah again. Who knows where is next? :-)

I have been listening to the show since near the end of season 3. My brother told me about the show and I was a little skeptical at first but I think by the end of the 2nd or 3rd episode I was hooked.

I am a firearms enthusiast, an Eagle Scout, interested in anything to do with survivalism and self reliance, and just now getting introduced to the whole zombie culture.

I am very analytical and tear apart movies and stories like crazy so this forum is awesome for sharing thoughts on the episodes.

Last thought, I LOVE THE SHOW and look forward to it every week!!
    Likes Grognaurd, Witch_Doctor, scbubba, Osiris liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    I've been posting on here for a little while now so I guess I better introduce myself now haha

My name is Greg and I currently reside in Utah just outside of Salt Lake City. I have been many places though, born in Great Lakes, IL; grew up in Laguna Hills, CA (not too far from where the show takes place which is cool because I know some of the areas they talk about; lived in Mexico for a few years, Utah for a few years, Idaho for a few years, and now back to Utah again. Who knows where is next? :-)

I have been listening to the show since near the end of season 3. My brother told me about the show and I was a little skeptical at first but I think by the end of the 2nd or 3rd episode I was hooked.

I am a firearms enthusiast, an Eagle Scout, interested in anything to do with survivalism and self reliance, and just now getting introduced to the whole zombie culture.

I am very analytical and tear apart movies and stories like crazy so this forum is awesome for sharing thoughts on the episodes.

Last thought, I LOVE THE SHOW and look forward to it every week!!
    Welcome to all the fun, Unit!

I used to work regularly up near Ogden at Hill Air Force Base. It's been a while but do recall how awesome the area was for getting outdoors and doing stuff. Really loved it in the summer when we could go climbing and hiking. I recall some great places to get craft beer in that area back in the 90's (they didn't call it craft then, of course).
    Likes Unit liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Hello from Ashland, Kentucky! A place where very few (if any) know exists.

Little about me. Merlin1274 convince me to come here and say "HI" so...blame him.

I am a gunsmith, for the love of guns and for the pennies.

I am typically not a fan of anything "zombie," I'm not even a fan of the Walking Dead, but i do love this. Especially while working around my shop or reloading ammunition.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Welcome Tactical.. Glad to see you come by. Now time for lots of reading and Conspiracies..
    Likes Red Shirt, Unit, Osiris liked this post

Page 192 of 235 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast