User Tag List

Page 133 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2341
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Hewo new faces.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi hbg,

nice to have you around! And yah, WA (and WND) work out to be the right sleeping pill - except maybe for some of the more action-packed episodes.

All the best!
    Liam
    Thanks for the welcome.

I have passed the link onto the local Zombie society in Newcastle. A great thing would be if we did a localised version.

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    you designed the .45 caliber 1911 pistol? wow, it's an honor mr. browning.
    Should read "You designed the Sig P229"

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by hbg View Post
    Thanks for the welcome.

I have passed the link onto the local Zombie society in Newcastle. A great thing would be if we did a localised version.
    Welcome to the WA Forum, from a UK fan in Sheffield!

Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    Should read "You designed the Sig P229"
    Do you guys seriously believe that the "ultimate handheld anti-zombie weapon" would be ANY kind of gun at all? I mean come on, it's not a very independent weapon is it. Once you're out of ammo, just how "ultimate" do you think it'd be?
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Oct 12th, 2012 at 04:13 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi everybody.

I'm new to the forum but I've been listening to the show since December 2011 (mid-way through season 2). I was prompted to listen by none other than Greg Miller, and started listening to We're Not Dead as well. I'm a fan of old time radio dramas like The Shadow, Suspense, and Boston Blackie, and We're Alive does a terrific job of carrying on the tradition of audio storytelling.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheIsh79 View Post
    Hi everybody.

I'm new to the forum but I've been listening to the show since December 2011 (mid-way through season 2). I was prompted to listen by none other than Greg Miller, and started listening to We're Not Dead as well. I'm a fan of old time radio dramas like The Shadow, Suspense, and Boston Blackie, and We're Alive does a terrific job of carrying on the tradition of audio storytelling.
    Plus one for OTR! I wrote a blog about that on here not too long ago. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay with us.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi TheIsh79,

nice to have you around. And nice to have you experience the awe and amazement of audio-dramas as well ... Don't laugh: Back in the 80ies it all started with "John Sinclair" for me ... Not sure, if anyone here knows those ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm Jill, I live in Oregon. I work on an alpaca ranch. I found this podcast through a new hire at work. He's a jerk, cause he got me seriously hooked on We're Alive!! So good, I have gotten caught up over the past week or so, and am anxiously awaiting the newest episode. Thanks for making picking up alpaca poop so much more pleasant!!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello Jill,

if this is what makes jerks kind of 'adorable' and alpaca poop not as bad anymore, then WA is the right medicine, I guess. Nice to have you aboard this forum! And we all share the tense moments (i.e. weeks or two weeks) until the next episode shows up on the feed ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Heya!

I'm Kevin, from Canberra in Australia. I started listening to WA shortly after hearing about it on Up At Noon w/ Greg Miller. I was immediately addicted and have lapped it up every week (or second week). I have been reading theories and stuff on this forum for a while now but never got around to making an account until now. I just pulled off a zombie trifecta, played Resident Evil 6 for a couple hours, then watched The Walking Dead s03e01 (which was sooo good), and then got to listen to the newest chapter of WA! YAY!!! Figured that since today was so zombie themed, I'd finally make an account on the forum :P.

Fricken loves me this zombie podcast action.. it's so incredibly compelling! I listen to We're Not Alive each week just to get a minor fix.. plus the intro always makes me smile ^_^. BANGBANGBANG!~

Keep it up KC! You've managed to make a complete and utter crack-rock level addictive product, which is no small feat in today's age of everything being 'samey'!

Thanks!

Page 133 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast