User Tag List

Page 205 of 235 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points
    Hi all!

My name is Goos, 36 years old and I am from The Netherlands. Ever since 28 days later I'm hooked to zombiebook/ films/ games etc. And needless to say also to We're Alive!

More stuff about me:

- Im a HR consultent
    - I love travelling (been to USA, UK, Germany, Poland, Greece, Spain, France, Norway, Turkey, Belgium, Vietnam)
    - Also a enthusiastic Pokerplayer (Frequent Las Vegas visitor)
    - Black Belt Jiu-Jitsu
    - Kickboxer
    - Like sailing
    - And like good food en drinks!

So that's it. Let me know if you want to know more
    Likes Jannit, MrRedBeard, Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello, everyone. My name is Neal, and I teach college English. I'm also a huge fan of radio drama past and present, and I've been enjoying this podcast since shortly after it began (with a small handful of lapses due to work). I am engrossed in the ongoing story. It took me this long to jump onto these forums (again because of work), but I'm looking forward to meeting fellow fans. I wish all the cast members, past and present, the best. I also hope the story itself eventually becomes a hot property. See you all around the forums.
    Likes Jannit, Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status

Hey all! My name is Jameson and I work and live in Boston. I stumbled across We're Alive about 8 weeks ago or so, as I was driving around looking for a good podcast to listen to while working on my new job. I was told to check out Anything Ghost, but I wasn't too keen on the delivery of the shows. I still have that and The Moonlit Road, which is also fun, but nothing is quite like We're Alive...

I never thought much about radio shows, even though I was involved in a "radio show" project in college years ago. It's so much fun, and I'm already on Chapter 40 Part 1 since I started listening 8 weeks ago. In this day and age of binging on tv shows thanks to OnDemand and Netflix, it's been fun to drive around and listen to the radio show, especially when Im in the car alone and on a longer trip. It certainly makes the regular radio pale in comparison.

I went to a communications college here in the city, and have always dreamed of pursuing my creative talents, and this sort of thing is certainly inspiring! I also happen to be looking for similar podcasts if anyone else is familiar with them? I only recently signed up with these forums, but quickly found The Leviathan Chronicles? I also was curious if anyone has listened to the HP Lovecraft Historical Society's radio show, that does dramatic readings of HPL's famous works.

Looking forward to the rest of the show, and also not looking forward to it ending! It's been great fun! My only lament is not being able to be part of the journey with y'all!

Cheers!
    Likes Jannit, Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points28 Days Later

Hi folk,
    My name is D.A. Roberts and I'm a zombie author. I write the zombie series, The Ragnarok Rising Saga. I found this website by searching for one of my favorite things.....zombies. I hope that I get the chance to get to know you and share our common love of the zombie genre.

In addition to being a zombie author, I'm a Corrections Officer with the Greene County Sheriff's Office in Springfield, Mo. I'm also an amateur prepper, hunter, and fisherman. I love the Missouri outdoors. I love to camp with my wife and kids, and I hope that one day my writing reaches the point where I have the freedom to write, camp and travel all the time. That would be a dream come true.

If any of you are interested, I will be giving away the kindle edition of my first book on Amazon this weekend....for free. I'd love to share it with you all and hear what you all have to say about it. It's available starting June 13th and running through the 15th....free to download.

Anyway, thanks for having such a cool place for zombie fans to meet and chat. I'm going to enjoy listening to the podcasts and exchanging ideas, stories and conversation with you all.

Thanks,

DA Roberts
    Likes Jannit, Grognaurd liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Hello, I am Dylan (or 404 or my username), and I'm just a kid who loves the podcast and is intriuged by the idea (and science behind) zombies. I was browsing through Stitcher's Radio Drama category and came across We're Alive, been listening since. Anything else you wanna know just ask.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Welcome to all the newbies!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later250 Experience Points
    Hi!
    My name is Todd and I live in Palmerston North New Zealand. I'm a big science fiction fan but love any great drama. I've been listening to the podcast since season 2 and just love the story and characters that KC and the team have created. Not so much a zombie fan but this podcast is just such an amazing production that I suspect there's a few of us just caught up in the drama. Really anticipating the final episode - this is definitely one of the highlights of my entertainment experiences in my life. Only just joined the forums because I want to share the experience with others - anyone else out there from NZ?
    Likes Jannit liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by TodTai View Post
    Hi!
    My name is Todd and I live in Palmerston North New Zealand. I'm a big science fiction fan but love any great drama. I've been listening to the podcast since season 2 and just love the story and characters that KC and the team have created. Not so much a zombie fan but this podcast is just such an amazing production that I suspect there's a few of us just caught up in the drama. Really anticipating the final episode - this is definitely one of the highlights of my entertainment experiences in my life. Only just joined the forums because I want to share the experience with others - anyone else out there from NZ?
    Welcome to the forums Todd! Hope you enjoy your time here. I'm not from NZ, but i'm sure someone around here is....

"Lurker"

Status
    I might be a little late to the party, but my name is Bill and I live near Boston, Massachusetts. I found We're alive through the Zune marketplace (I'm the only person i know that owns a Zune lol). I started listening since around chapter 4 in season 1. I really liked the audio drama because it leaves lots to the imagination, of which i have plenty. I look forward to the season finale, but i'm still hoping that they decide to make more.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by billy12347 View Post
    I might be a little late to the party, but my name is Bill and I live near Boston, Massachusetts. I found We're alive through the Zune marketplace (I'm the only person i know that owns a Zune lol). I started listening since around chapter 4 in season 1. I really liked the audio drama because it leaves lots to the imagination, of which i have plenty. I look forward to the season finale, but i'm still hoping that they decide to make more.
    Welcome to the forums! Even though it is near the end, hope you enjoy your time speaking to everyone!

Page 205 of 235 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast