User Tag List

Page 220 of 235 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points28 Days Later
    Hi! My name is Billie, I'm 23 from the UK. I found the podcast and caught up with it just in time for the finale so it's been a little while. I don't know anyone else who's listened to it - not for the lack of trying - so I figured I'd finally make an account. I have a theory/query that's been bugging me so I'm hoping I can find an answer.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi! I'm Marsha, I live in Newfoundland on the East Coast of Canada. We're an island, with tons of little islands around us, and an abundant ocean and forest - well located to survive the zombie apocalypse, long as you can find a way to stay warm in winter!
    I got into We're Alive awhile ago. As a big Walking Dead fan, I figured it'd be right up my alley. It blew me away. Smarter than the Walking Dead, and the zombies are of course much more interesting! I just finished the series finale and now I'm cold turkey and I don't like it. Lucky I got a coworker into the series, she is in Season 3, so at least I have someone to talk to about it.
    The audio is just amazing, it's like I'm really there. I have no doubt I'll be relistening to the entire series very soon.
    Likes bluestarred, Osiris liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Welcome Billie and Marsha

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marshie View Post
    Hi! I'm Marsha, I live in Newfoundland on the East Coast of Canada. We're an island, with tons of little islands around us, and an abundant ocean and forest - well located to survive the zombie apocalypse, long as you can find a way to stay warm in winter!
    I got into We're Alive awhile ago. As a big Walking Dead fan, I figured it'd be right up my alley. It blew me away. Smarter than the Walking Dead, and the zombies are of course much more interesting! I just finished the series finale and now I'm cold turkey and I don't like it. Lucky I got a coworker into the series, she is in Season 3, so at least I have someone to talk to about it.
    The audio is just amazing, it's like I'm really there. I have no doubt I'll be relistening to the entire series very soon.
    If only I could approximate a Newfie accent via text! Welcome, fellow Canadian!
    Likes turbo liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by billie758657 View Post
    Hi! My name is Billie, I'm 23 from the UK. I found the podcast and caught up with it just in time for the finale so it's been a little while. I don't know anyone else who's listened to it - not for the lack of trying - so I figured I'd finally make an account. I have a theory/query that's been bugging me so I'm hoping I can find an answer.
    Oh, I'm sure you'll find answers. Maybe not the answers you were hoping for... but definitely answers.
    Likes Annamarie08, General Malarky liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked500 Experience Points3 months registered

Steam ID: bluestarred
    I first heard about WA on the podcast "Fallout Off the Record". Also a big Walking Dead fan- but there is a whole other level of suspense with this audio format. I just finished the series for the first time; in a few weeks I'll have surgery and plan to listen again while I recover. Something to look forward to! ��
    Likes Annamarie08, Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points
    Hello, my name is Sara and I'm from Des Moines, IA. I have never been into zombies until I played The Walking Dead (Telltale) on XBox360. I've never even knew about Podcasts until I heard about Serial, so when I heard about We're Alive I thought I'd check it out and now I'm on my 3 time trough the series. I recently discovered the We're Not Dead podcast which brought me here! I used to listen to old time radio dramas/thrillers on cassette tape back in the day so I am really enjoying this show, especially my 3rd time through. I pick up something different each time. Thanks for making such a quality product!!!
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sarakasara29 View Post
    Hello, my name is Sara and I'm from Des Moines, IA. I have never been into zombies until I played The Walking Dead (Telltale) on XBox360. I've never even knew about Podcasts until I heard about Serial, so when I heard about We're Alive I thought I'd check it out and now I'm on my 3 time trough the series. I recently discovered the We're Not Dead podcast which brought me here! I used to listen to old time radio dramas/thrillers on cassette tape back in the day so I am really enjoying this show, especially my 3rd time through. I pick up something different each time. Thanks for making such a quality product!!!

OTR on cassette is pretty much where I spent most of my teen years.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    This is the only thing zombie I've ever liked. Now I'm addicted to this!
    Likes bluestarred, Osiris, turbo liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    250 Experience PointsWell Liked3 months registered
    I stumbled upon this podcast and I am hooked. I volunteer to stay in the office and watch the phones while everyone else goes to lunch...then I cue it up on my phone. I find myself looking for excuses to run errands so I can listen to it while I'm driving. I take the long way home. I sit in the driveway, mainlining episodes. (I'm on chapter 16, part one.) I found this website and lo and behold....a forum!

Hmmm, about me. I never know what to say in these threads. I live near the water. I like salmon. I have a dog. I love stories and geek out in various fandoms. I don't like to fly but I love to travel so I deal. I can't stand doing laundry or yard work. I'm an all right cook. No one has died from my cooking but I did give me and my roommates food poisoning once. (Pay attention to the expiration dates on bleu cheese, people.)
    Likes Witch_Doctor, bluestarred, Osiris liked this post

Page 220 of 235 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast