User Tag List

Page 77 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status

Steam ID: JusticePain
    Yo my name is Will
    I have been perpairing for the zombie apocalypse for the pasted 4 years.
    I have it all planned out
    I like to karate camping and video games
    I am really in to zombie and am ready to fight them

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: Amisiel
    Hello, I'm Amisiel Ami for short, Im fairly new to the zombie apocalypse forums but ive been editing for my buddies stories for a few weeks now and kinda just immersed myself in it. So I finally decided to join, and maybe get some of my own creative juices flowing while I'm at it. So look forward to reading some of my blogs.

"Lurker"

Status
    Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Hey guys and gals,
    I'm Jordan Mcintyre 19 from Manchester (UK) been a huge nerd thus far gaming anything zombie/post apocalypse tickle my fancy, currently studying to be an accountant, work part time at a bakery, We're Alive just became part of my schedule when I found out about it from Greg miller on Gamescoop!

Regards
    Jordan

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi I'm Tom I'm from A rather remote part of Scotland. I love We're Alive and zombies in general (completely platonic of course).

"Lurker"

Status

Poloroids Hi My Name is...

Hello my name is Vincent,

I am a huge fan of horror and podcasts, I have been addicted to Zombies for 25 years and this is my first meeting.

I frealizedaized I was an addict when I searched out Romero movies on LaserDisc, I then went on to watching foreign horror movies (Dario Argento) My Zombie collection of movies is near 100 on DVD. It is so bad my kids think it is ok to get me ultra low budget zombie movies and books for fathers day.

I hope that attending anonymous meetings I can overcome my addiction...
    Last edited by Scipio Magnus; Sep 7th, 2011 at 02:55 PM. Reason: IE spell check did not work properly

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello.....My name is Jason and I am 31 yrs old. I was first introduced to zombies as a kid when my mom had me watch the original black and white night of the living dead! I was scared to death but have loved them since. I happened on to the podcast from a coworker and am addicted. I am about caught up and have found the WND podcast as well. Cant wait to get involved in some discussions. Want to know anything more about me just ask.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KrusherVanNida View Post
    Hello.....My name is Jason and I am 31 yrs old. I was first introduced to zombies as a kid when my mom had me watch the original black and white night of the living dead! I was scared to death but have loved them since. I happened on to the podcast from a coworker and am addicted. I am about caught up and have found the WND podcast as well. Cant wait to get involved in some discussions. Want to know anything more about me just ask.
    Welcome! Do you know if your coworker frequents the forums as well?

Also welcome to all y'all that didn't get responses! Welcome to the community!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Welcome! Do you know if your coworker frequents the forums as well?

Also welcome to all y'all that didn't get responses! Welcome to the community!
    Not quite sure. It was more of an overhear talking about the podcast. I am no longer with that company so I will probably never know. I am trying to spread the word as much as I can.

"Lurker"

Status

Michael

What's happening Zombie fans. My name is Jon. Friends call me Jonny. I'm a 34 year old professional who grew up watching zombie and horror flicks. Zombies have always been my favorite "Monster". It started with movies, then video games, books and now podcasts! I love good survival stories! This podcast is by far the best I've heard! The characters, the sound effects the score.... All top notch. I'm just now wrapping up the 2nd season. TBH I'm a little bummed. Now I'm going to have to wait for episodes like everyone else...

See ya around!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Hi guys. 772 posts? Must be a pretty big tower.
    Still, on with the introduction. Happened a by the podcast while looking for something completely unrelated. I then found this website courtesy of Britney and the team at 'We're Not Dead'. (No Britney, don't go to Costco!)
    I live in Luton, about 30 miles north of London, UK, so I'm already used to living around a bunch of guys who aren't sure if they're alive or dead. Thoroughly enjoying the show, but have to say that Pippin (I still find it hard to say that name without cringing!) has the worst English accent since Dick Van Dyke became a chimney sweep. Cor-Blimey mate! (you must REALLY hate us)
    Determined not just to lurk, so maybe catching you around the forum.

Page 77 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast