User Tag List

Page 88 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: DeeKay86 PSN ID: NeoNemesis86
    Hi, I'm Kay!

From London UK, found We're Alive on iTunes ages ago by accident! been hooked ever since!

The reason I listened was because it reminded me of "ilovebees" - the Halo Alternate Reality Viral Campaign! It was amazing.

However, I can safely say that "We're Alive" is as good as, if not better than "ilovebees".

Keep up the good work! I've just listened to episode 1 of Season 3! Good stuff!!!!

The Voice of Narf FM

Status

Gamertag: ComradeNarf PSN ID: ComradeNarf
    Always exciting to see this many people joining the Tower. Kay, Kim, Quinn, mageftw,USMC-CPL-Zombiekiller, Ibamunn, Walter Mathers, TinnBenn, Frank, HarbingerSTG, Satanic Mechanic, Scott, KMO, and res1cue - great to have you in the tower. We hope you're enjoying the new season!
    Angel Fan Club Haiku:
    Angel is the best.
    Quick! Leap through that window there!
    Ew, flat behemoth.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Hey everyone, my name is Jon. This is quite the show! Really enjoy listening to it!
    Keep up the great work!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi everyone. We're alive in the Great White North. I'm from Toronto Ontario Canada and just discovered the zombiepodcast looking for quality programming on my recently purchased playbook. Love the forum especially for getting insight on location.

"Lurker"

Status
    Wow, where to begin? Hi. Ok, from the beginning. I am a digital Illustrator and spend all day in front of my Mac drawing cute little pictures. I have become addicted to podcast driven books, stories and just podcast in general. I listen to Scott Sigler, JC Hutchins, Jim Butcher and several others. I also listen to several podcast related to RC airplanes (I'm a plane geek), Macs, Freelancing and several others. I even have broken down and bought several audio books and I have listened to the complete Steven King Dark Tower series twice!!!
    So I am not sure how I found out about We're Alive? Browsing through Itunes I think. Anyway I started it thinking it sounded like a good way to pass the time while I wait for a Sigler update. Holly S$%t!!! This Rocks!!! Best Podcast/Book/Story/Audiobook I have come across hands down. I started at the beginning of Dec 2011 and finished right before x-mas break. I was freaking out on when the next book would start up, did a little search and find it was just released! Great timing, but now I have to wait week to week for an update.
    Now I found the podcast We're not Dead and am starting to get caught up with that one. Another good podcast and this Brittney Chick sounds Hawt which is probably a little creepy cause I am probably old enough to be her dad. Ha anyway Keep it up everyone, I am on the edge of my seat over here in Central Illinois.

Matt

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: GoodolCQ Steam ID: FSuninstall
    Sup everyone? I'm David, more commonly known as 'Vain Ziler'. I'm big fan of the series and after a bit of coaxing from my good buddy AdrianHD, I decided to finally join up.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    As the newest member of the forums (as of now, anyway), I'd like to introduce myself. A few things about me:

-My name is James.
    -I've Love to listen music and also love to watch movies.
    -Favorite game series (in no particular order) : Mario, NFS & Max Payne

That's all for now. I don't want to make this too long winded!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Well I'm now the newest member of these fine forums. My name is Bray, I'm 22, enjoy long walks on the beach and...wait no, sorry thought I was somewhere....else.

I'm from the UK (and therefore Pippin is my most hated character and made my blood boil) and have listened to We're Alive a good 3 times now, absolutely love it.

So yeah, that's all I can think I need to put here now....so hi everyone, sorry I'm late to the party.

"Lurker"

Status
    My name is Brian (my friends call me Corndog). I work for a medical device company here in sunny California. Surfing is one of my passions but that can be bit of an outdoors junkie. I also like to mountain bike and rock climb. I'm a bit of a nerd and I am a bit addicted to zombies. I'll even be participating in the zombie survival run later this year. I found We're Alive on iTunes and listen mainly while I am at work.

I'll follow suit and list a few weird facts about me.
    - Required knee surgery after sumo wrestling in a fat suit
    - Still use my fingers for counting
    - Taught my dog how to sneeze on command

"Lurker"

Status

Pin Introduce yourself

Hi my name is jimmy im from bakersfield,ca im 26 and love all things zombie I've watched alot of zombie movies like Rammbock, Shaun of the dead, Demons, to all of the Romero movies. i've read max brooks zombie books and the one problem I have with zombie movies/shows is the campy cornyness of them, people want Dawn of the dead type zombie movies realistic stories of survival the We're Dead podcast is by far the best zombie story i've heard by far i really hope this goes as far as it can I love this podcast and can't wait for monday!!!!!

Page 88 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast