User Tag List

Page 191 of 235 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: kinaisan
    Hi! My name is Bryan, or you can call me Angus or my username, whatever works for you. I live in Carlisle, AR and now am currently unemployed T-T. I love horror, gore, table top games, and writing. I aspire to have my own estate one day and be able to be self sufficient but that doesn't seem to be for awhile. I broke the family tradition of military enlistment by not joining for the first time in 5 generations. Haha, I've got cousins and relatives in EVERY branch from reserves to full enlistment. I found this place by way of Google. If I am to be honest, I was searching to see if there were any zombie based podcast out there because I didn't want to infringe on anyone's idea with my own. But I have listened to the first 2 parts now and I think it's gonna be a lil while longer before I get back on track XD.
    Likes scbubba, FunkyDung, Grognaurd, Osiris liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

late to the party

Hey, folks. Totally new to the forum. I plowed through the whole series in about a week after finding out about it through Nerdist. Now I'm making my way through We're Not Dead (finished the first 8 episodes so far).

After being able to start another episode right after finishing one, waiting for the next one to be released is painful. It's even worse when it's a short teaser episode like 38-2. I know the story is more about the living than the living dead, but episodes like this remind of the derisive nickname for the Walking Dead - the Talking Dead.

ADDENDUM: I see that most post has been moved to a more appropriate place. Sorry for mucking up the boards. Newbie mistake.

I also note that the posts that precede mine in its new place include some personal details that I completely omitted. So, to correct that: I'm a 36yo husband and father of 3, a boy aged 5, a boy almost 4, and a girl 2.5. I very recently earned a PhD in intelligent systems. That should cover the basics.
    Last edited by FunkyDung; Oct 4th, 2013 at 09:23 AM. Reason: added information
    Likes scbubba, Grognaurd liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Welcome to the forums Funky!! Glad to have you!
    Likes FunkyDung liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    What's goin on everyone? I'm Shaggers, been listening for a few months after a friend recommended me knowing I'm an avid zombie fan. I ripped through the first two seasons pretty fast, then realized I should slow it down to try to acclimate myself for when I catch up. Right now I'm on chpt. 32. I've also been listening to the We're Not Dead podcast to try to slow my pace down even more. But yeah...best damn podcast I've ever listened to.
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Welcome Shagger! Glad to have you on the forums!

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: SuicideRuester Steam ID: rabidzombieseatingspleen
    Hey, I'm Van or Ruester, I'm 21. I started listening back in Season 1 Chapter 4 part 3. I stopped listening somewhere in Season 2 and just came back. I am new to the forums.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by RuesterFlynn View Post
    I started listening back in Season 1 Chapter 4 part 3. I stopped listening somewhere in Season 2 and just came back. I am new to the forums.
    Welcome back (to the show's audience)! What made you leave? What brought you back?

"Lurker"

Status

Schooling got in the way so I ended up forgetting about it haha. It popped up on facebook about a new season and brought me back.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Grognaurd, scbubba, Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

He forgot about it. Forgot.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status

My apologies. It won't happen again. haha
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Page 191 of 235 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast