User Tag List

Page 214 of 235 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2341
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Joshua, and I live in San Diego County in California. I work in the gaming industry fixing slot machines. I enjoy playing roleplaying games, reading, and listening to audio dramas. A couple friends of mine who absolutely love "We're Alive: A Story of Survival" got me hooked on the show as well. My wife and I jumped on the chance to help with the Kickstarter and are fans/supporters for life. The show is so wide open to possibilities. I am really excited to see what happens next.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by i-understandwich View Post
    I'm Cam, I'm 22 and I live in Florida. My ex showed me this podcast and since we're still bros, we are always on about it to each other, but I wanted to come here and find more people who love the podcast. I spent one year each at two different colleges for different fields of study and crashed pretty hard. I stay afloat mentally by listening to podcasts and audiobooks while I play minecraft. I remember building a fish tank in a desert throughout Catching Fire while I was listening the Hunger Games trilogy. Anyway I joined the forums because Michael Swan told me to, but it looks like there hasn't been a lot of activity for a couple days. I hope the forum isn't totally dead, I'm almost now 92 parts away from catching up.

Also, I'm probably going to live on a sailboat in the next few months and I love meandering around grocery stores and furniture showrooms.
    Nice name.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points

Riley Hey Peepz ..allow me to introduce myself --newbie to the forum ^_^

Hey Peepz! My name is Thayree (pronounced Tyree and yes im a FEMALE!) and I am a huge fan of this Were Alive podcast. It truly is an amazing story with great actors and everyone involved behind the scenes is amazing to put this podcast together. Great Job you guys!

I love anything that has to deal with my Saxophone or playing music in general, any type of art, anime, comics, fantasy/Greek Mythology, tattoos, Horror films (good ones of course!) First person shooter games, Martial Arts/Dance/FOOTBALL, Muscle Cars are sexy (I'm a Charger/Challenger/Camaro kind of chick) and the latest gadgets. Yup I'm basically a nerd.

I love anything Vintage/Retro/Victorian or arts and crafts. I'm basically a hippie lmao, I'm down for hugging the trees ^_^ I feel like I'm not from this time period. Weird huh? Ummmm.. I'm a cancer lmao what else do you wanna know! Hit me up!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Welcome Thayree. I'm a newb myself. And a horror / sci fi junkie. I own an ever growing library of films. Any directors, writers, or actors in particular?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Hello new faces.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status

Fraggot: I Used To Go To Louisville.

Quote Originally Posted by fraggot View Post
    I've been a part of many forums around the interwebs and they almost always have sort of introduction section or just a thread.

So I figured we need one too. I shall start with myself...

Hi!

My name is Jesse, I currently reside in Louisville, Kentucky(I know most people have no idea where that is). I am a Graphic Designer and work on computers in my spare time for extra cash and currently work for a Car and Outdoor publication, and been doing that for going on 4 or so years now. When I'm not working I also enjoy going to the occasional horror film convention if I can afford to do so.

I enjoy long walks on the beach and....just kidding.

I have been a horror film fan for many a years, my uncle gave me my first horror movie Hellraiser on my 5th birthday. It scared the shit out of me and I gave it back to him only to reclaim it years later. Since then it's helped mold me into the weirdo that I am today with a healthy obsession with everything zombie.

I absolutely loved playing Left 4 Dead in my spare time with my girlfriend feet from me fighting alongside me. So if anyone else here enjoys blasting zombies in the face and plays on PC, feel free to message me for my Steam username and we can get a game going.

I also love We're Alive, it's exactly what the zombie genre needed(The Walking Dead included). Well that's all I have to say for now, hope to hear from the rest of you guys on here.
    I was stationed at Fort Knox, and I used to go to Louisville a lot. I came to love it, and it made me a NCAA basketball fan too.
    I recall Denny Crum winning the title in 1980, and The Ville pretty well went nuts.

This is just me voicing an opinion, but anyone that does not know where Louisville is, is a little bit wanting in basic geography.
    Jeez, it is on every road atlas there is. Whooooppps! I forgot, nobody uses those anymore.
    We have "advanced" in America, into something or other, I can't quite tell what it is, but it ain't too smart.

PS: I have been a fan of shoot 'em up games since Wolfenstein and Doom. And here recently, Zombie flicks have really grown on me.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; Aug 18th, 2015 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Clean up.

"Lurker"

Status

Intro to Me :3

Hello, I stumbled upon to We're Alive a year ago. I listened to the first episode and I was hooked. It's a well put together audio drama. I love that.

Enough about that though. I'm 15 years old, and I thought I'd introduce myself. My name, well, it's Drew. I'm a saxophone player, and hopefully one day a voice actor. I have theories on how this podcast will develop and hope to know more everything that went on.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchingashes View Post
    Hello, I stumbled upon to We're Alive a year ago. I listened to the first episode and I was hooked. It's a well put together audio drama. I love that.

Enough about that though. I'm 15 years old, and I thought I'd introduce myself. My name, well, it's Drew. I'm a saxophone player, and hopefully one day a voice actor. I have theories on how this podcast will develop and hope to know more everything that went on.
    Welcome to the forums! We'd like to hear your theories, so hopefully you can contribute It's a little quiet now, but it'll pick up when Lockdown is released.....

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Welcome to the forums! We'd like to hear your theories, so hopefully you can contribute It's a little quiet now, but it'll pick up when Lockdown is released.....
    See, that's the thing, if lockdown will be released as one chunk, wouldn't there be no way to theorize? There's only be praise and connecting of the dots, right?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by General Malarky View Post
    See, that's the thing, if lockdown will be released as one chunk, wouldn't there be no way to theorize? There's only be praise and connecting of the dots, right?
    ...... Good point there......

But, you know Kc, answers every question with about 5 new ones.....
    Likes General Malarky liked this post

Page 214 of 235 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast