User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kafu288 View Post
    There is no reason why Angel would take control of the tower. Saul, Tanya, Kelly and Riley have all moved past his incompetent ass in the leadership congo line.
    Now I love Saul.. I am his fan girl but I have to say.. He should not lead.. *waits for lighting to strike her dead*.. Also, Angel is not incompetent only inexperienced. Further more I wouldn't follow Kelly if my life depended on it. Love her as a character and she is alot nicer now.. but ..... her history.. She has to come a little bit further for me to say to my self were I a character.. "Sure I'll follow you."
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by kafu288 View Post
    There is no reason why Angel would take control of the tower. Saul, Tanya, Kelly and Riley have all moved past his incompetent ass in the leadership congo line.
    That's a very serious statement to be making. If you think you can back it up in the slightest then I suggest you go to the "Will Angel ever Take Leadership of the Tower" thread...
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    I'm not going to use the words "zombie" anymore since the last chapter confirmed all my suspicions.
    I prefer pseudozomboidesque...or zomboid

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123