User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    The strangest thing about that though: He registers fear, but it's almost not in the present tense. He is afraid to go to the Arena but he just came from that direction. He's not a fan of going to a Tower and if you want to assume he was a Tower resident already, it makes sense. But the thing is, he steps up in 18-3 and acts so rationally it makes you wonder. He's told to stay put, but instead takes the initiative to change the tire, start the truck and deliver it to Angel and Kalani. He goes out alone and potentially unarmed to fix the truck...and doesn't think twice about it. Anything he can do to help Kalani and Angel.
    In the newest episode when Kalani and Angel got in the truck Skittles seemed too confident when he refused to go to the tower. I'm starting to think that Skittles is a schizophrenic and he is highly functioning too. And I think hes not showing his real true colors yet.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    In the newest episode when Kalani and Angel got in the truck Skittles seemed too confident when he refused to go to the tower. I'm starting to think that Skittles is a schizophrenic and he is highly functioning too. And I think hes not showing his real true colors yet.
    I may just be reading what you said incorrectly, but I think we've seen his true colors. He's the very helpful loner. I think he still has bigger and better things to contribute to the story, but not in some nefarious way.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    You wonder if the next time they come back to the base, if more buildings won't be caved in. Maybe he gets ambitious and starts taking out the big ones.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by mascaria View Post
    That's because Skittles is the best person ever in the entire world.
    yeah skittles is ranked pretty high in my book. he seems like a nice guy just doing his own thing, i relistened to chapter 17-3 again, and he everything he's REALLY selfless, he gives kalani a lot of water, and feeds angel/kalani the last of his food, he's probably one of the nicest, purest characters we've met in the whole apocalypse, everyone else has this tendency to be a total bitch or a douche bag at times (i think there is a moment when every character seems like a bad guy (i think tommy might be the exception)) but not this guy. i dont think he's done anything to hurt anyone at all, what a nice guy. i hope nothing bad happens to him
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Smart One"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    everyone else has this tendency to be a total bitch or a douche bag at times (i think there is a moment when every character seems like a bad guy (i think tommy might be the exception)
    Except for that one time when he

SPOILER 
    I don't keep it loaded, son. You'll have to find ammo as you go.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    What if he has multiple personalities? heheheh!

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    yeah skittles is ranked pretty high in my book. he seems like a nice guy just doing his own thing, i relistened to chapter 17-3 again, and he everything he's REALLY selfless, he gives kalani a lot of water, and feeds angel/kalani the last of his food, he's probably one of the nicest, purest characters we've met in the whole apocalypse, everyone else has this tendency to be a total bitch or a douche bag at times (i think there is a moment when every character seems like a bad guy (i think tommy might be the exception)) but not this guy. i dont think he's done anything to hurt anyone at all, what a nice guy. i hope nothing bad happens to him
    This this a million times this.
    I really hope that he manages to stay away from any survivor who would exploit how giving he is. Not that I think that he'd be necessarily helpless if that were to happen.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    I can see him being captured hostage by the Mallers and the Tower has to fight for him.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Craneses View Post
    I can see him being captured hostage by the Mallers and the Tower has to fight for him.
    That would be a great episode, then as a twist at the end Skittles still refuses to go with the tower and runs away.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Why would the mallers be interested in Skittles?
    Skits is too skittish and too smart a survivalist to be seen by the mallers anyway. This cat has been handling things on his own for a minute now, and doing very well.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast