User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Dude... This may be outdated but when Steven lead the spelunking team out of that cave in the middle of Greenland in their search for the last zombie... Amazing.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    CRAP! Everyone, forget what you read! I'll be changing it now!~ Stupid hackers.
    Darn I was really looking forward to the musical episode! Guess we'll have to say goodbye to this plot outline....

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    It was really brave of Pete to inject himself with the mutated version of the virus to kill the other zombies, he saved humankind... one bottle of water at a time.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Happy april fools y'all. Thanks for playing along.

So proud.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Damn the link doesn't work for me.
    I'll never know if Riley and Pegs hook up or not.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

For clarification: this was an April Fools Day Joke. I saw on my wrestling forum someone do something similar (Created a news story of a wrestler getting arrested for soliciting a prostitute with a Rick Roll link embedded). I thought it was funny, which is why I did it here too. The "writer" of the anonymous email was signed Boxxy which is a consistent joke from 4chan (don't ever go there.....it's not good for your soul). This was a joke. Please, oh please, stop writing kc saying some dude on the forum named Nikvoodoo has spoilers for the entire series.

I don't. I take guesses at what I think is gonna happen. Check out my recap blog for Chapter 19. I didn't do so well. If I had known what was going to happen before hand, I would have predicted it as such especially since this chapter was so off the beaten path, I could have looked like a P-I-M-P Pimp!

The storyline has not been compromised. Thank you again to those of you who got the joke and played along, and thank you also to those who didn't get the joke and were concerned enough to mention it to Kc. I promise you this was a joke, entirely invented by myself with the knowledge of a few people in the chatbox who were around when I brainstormed the idea. Apologies for any confusion this caused!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    April fools joke or not, I know I felt like eating my own brain after clicking that link.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123