Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    I don't think the zombies have gotten into the pumping water supply. Other than that haven't they (the Tower folks) been relying on tub water and bottled water? I don't think they've taken any water from the ocean or other water source that could potentially be infected. Also the zombies would have to be bleeding in the water in order to infect it and as Ra1th said there is a ton of water to dilute the blood.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Re1ndeer View Post
    If the blood is infectious, why hasn't the water became infectious too?

There must have been a ton of zombies in the water including the ones that we saw in "over the air-waves". I would figure that a lot of the blood has made it to the oceans.

Please correct me if I am wrong but doesn't sea water have a built in filtration system in such as bacteria and algae that break down "rotting" things? Its been shown that animals don't become infected so it would stand to figure that the fish wouldn't either. Then there is also the dilution factor.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    also i mean, as long as you boil the water before drinking it, or using it, then u should be fine right? it should kill off the zombie virus? there's prly only a small bit of it in the water to begin with
    Angel's #1 Fan

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    also i mean, as long as you boil the water before drinking it, or using it, then u should be fine right? it should kill off the zombie virus? there's prly only a small bit of it in the water to begin with
    thats a pretty standard way to clean water I found this web site that was interesting.

http://www.climbing-high.com/how-to-purify-water.html
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    ya i think a good point is that they are also using rain water right? or am i wrong about that? i could be i just feel like i heard or read that somewhere.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    they did, but remember, they're in LA, it rains like 5 days a year
    Angel's #1 Fan

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallgoodie View Post
    ya i think a good point is that they are also using rain water right? or am i wrong about that? i could be i just feel like i heard or read that somewhere.
    They are but before MPK went walk about looking for the the doctor.. they were on water rations. I don't think it rained during that time.

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    @obamacat
    There were zombies at the pumping station, one of the big ones. Michael gets stuck behind when he tries to shoot it and he breaks his arm somewhere here.

@Ra1th
    Not everyone has the knowledge of boiling water to make it safe. But most people do.
    <----- Click to see what D.A.R.T is doing for you.

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    decent point but thats partially due to pollution right? or no, if it is then it could totally rain more cuz of less pollution.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Quote Originally Posted by Re1ndeer View Post
    @obamacat
    There were zombies at the pumping station, one of the big ones. Michael gets stuck behind when he tries to shoot it and he breaks his arm somewhere here.
    That's true but I don't think they were actually infecting the water supply.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast