User Tag List

Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    KC, is there a third season schedule in mind? Will it be 2011?

Thanks for such an entertaining series.
    Oh of course! How could it end like it did?

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: killerbeardhawk Steam ID: eaaccount420
    Saul and Victor live by themselves in a "heterosexual" partnership. Michael and Pegs fly to Fort Irwin. Everything is fine there. Lizzy gets raped and dies. Everybody else... dies too I guess.

Will this happen???

I DOUBT IT!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    its almost like being a kid at Christmas, waiting until that day so that you can finally enjoy what Santa, and all the elves made (KC and the cast and crew)

"Lurker"

Status
    Apologies, I guess you get this one a lot, but any idea when season 3 will be starting?

Also :Will season 3 be the end of We're Alive's current storyline?

Do you have any plans for another story set in the same 'world'?

Have you ever thought about franchising the series? I thought about writing a radio play a year or so ago with an apocalyptic theme. Perhaps I could write 'We're Alive - UK'? But then I'd need to know the ins and outs of the story to be able to write about it in a similar way...Hmmm...I live in the wilds of North Cornwall, wonder what would happen should the events in LA have spread to here....

Word of mouth success stories usually end up as a film about the makers (i.e Social Network) if the same happened about We're Alive, who would you like to play you in the movie?

With World War Z (Yay - can't wait for that!) being filmed at the moment (I watched them filming on a boat in Falmouth a month or so ago) and a few other zombie flicks in the works or about to be released, a We're Alive movie would be perfectly timed for the next couple of years. Has anyone approached you yet?

I've been promoting WA over here in the U.K as much as I can, and everyone I've recommended it to loves it despite being a little anti-outside world at the moment. (Us brits are a fickle lot) Did you ever see WA being popular overseas?

Er, that's it I think....
    Cheers!

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    After time to reflect, do you think that you hold another event like that? What did you learn from it?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Doom Bar View Post
    Apologies, I guess you get this one a lot, but any idea when season 3 will be starting?
    Winter.

Also :Will season 3 be the end of We're Alive's current storyline?
    Possibly. I've gone back and forth whether or not it will be a long Season 3 or 2 more seasons. I'm writing to content, not length, so it's hard to say.

Do you have any plans for another story set in the same 'world'?
    That has been a possibility, but we'll have to wait and see what happens. There are elements of other stories that have been touched on by events in WA, but could only be told in a different story. I am drawn to a moment where gas is found in a space station on mars. Only lucasarts fans would know what I'm talking about.

Have you ever thought about franchising the series? I thought about writing a radio play a year or so ago with an apocalyptic theme. Perhaps I could write 'We're Alive - UK'? But then I'd need to know the ins and outs of the story to be able to write about it in a similar way...Hmmm...I live in the wilds of North Cornwall, wonder what would happen should the events in LA have spread to here....
    No. That's something I would very much not support. It's not meant to be insulting, but this is a story that I'm very close to and protect it. Without immense amounts of control on the story, it would become problematic on top of a variety of other problems. I want WA to remain clear and consistent, no matter what medium it is in.

Word of mouth success stories usually end up as a film about the makers (i.e Social Network) if the same happened about We're Alive, who would you like to play you in the movie?
    Ha ha. That's very funny for many reasons I can't discus- But to be honest, I have no idea. Somone skinny, tall, and bald.

With World War Z (Yay - can't wait for that!) being filmed at the moment (I watched them filming on a boat in Falmouth a month or so ago) and a few other zombie flicks in the works or about to be released, a We're Alive movie would be perfectly timed for the next couple of years. Has anyone approached you yet?
    No. Not as of yet. I have had some small discussions with people, but nothing that has any weight. It's not something I worry about. Look how long it took other books to be made into movies. It's a long process and to have it done right would be the ultimate goal.

I've been promoting WA over here in the U.K as much as I can, and everyone I've recommended it to loves it despite being a little anti-outside world at the moment. (Us brits are a fickle lot) Did you ever see WA being popular overseas?
    We have a lot of fans in the UK, I think because Audio Dramas are very much still alive over there. Many people around in the US don't exactly know what an audio drama is, or how to obtain one. It's a medium that's difficult to explain to someone who has never experienced it.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    After time to reflect, do you think that you hold another event like that? What did you learn from it?
    The season Finale streaming or the Live event?

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well, both but I meant to say the live event.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    Well, both but I meant to say the live event.
    They were both things out of the box and helped promote us. I'd like to do it again, but it was very difficult to arrange the first time. Only the future will know...

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well, I guess we'll see. The live airing was great for the finale, the sense of community and the intense hour spent listening were rather overwhelming.

Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast