User Tag List

Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by tionis View Post
    i have one more question for Kc if i could at his consent try and make a written version of were alive on a fanfiction website named wattpad. i would of course give kc and wayland productions all credit for story all i want to do is try and make it into a written form for people to read as well as listen to the audio drama
    We allow fan fiction as it's just fan fiction, but nothing can be produced without expressed permission. The one that Litmaster did was granted permission, but if it's just text, then by all means go for it. We also ask if you link it here.

"Lurker"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    We allow fan fiction as it's just fan fiction, but nothing can be produced without expressed permission. The one that Litmaster did was granted permission, but if it's just text, then by all means go for it. We also ask if you link it here.
    i will of course link it here i do have a hunch that more people will read it here then on my page but i wanted to have your permission before i did so thankyou i hop you everyone likes it
    Likes Kc liked this post
    beyond entitlement lies possibility.
    beyond boundaries awaits a frontier

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    KC
    I have been listening to the podcast from the beginning again and had a question about chapter 3. Pegs drops something that causes an attack from the zombies on the tower. What did she drop and did she drop it off the balcony? I wasn't sure exactly what happened to trigger that attack. Thanks again for a great series

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by forensicgun View Post
    KC
    I have been listening to the podcast from the beginning again and had a question about chapter 3. Pegs drops something that causes an attack from the zombies on the tower. What did she drop and did she drop it off the balcony? I wasn't sure exactly what happened to trigger that attack. Thanks again for a great series
    I know i'm not Kc, but it's referred to often in the first/second season, so i'll answer it: A flower pot.

When the new survivors arrived, Pegs was on a balcony, filling pots with soil (or compost, don't think that was talked about haha). When talking to Michael, she knocked one off the ledge, where it attracted one zombie. The rest you know

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I know i'm not Kc, but it's referred to often in the first/second season, so i'll answer it: A flower pot.

When the new survivors arrived, Pegs was on a balcony, filling pots with soil (or compost, don't think that was talked about haha). When talking to Michael, she knocked one off the ledge, where it attracted one zombie. The rest you know
    Thanks for clearing that up!
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

I've been wondering about this for some time now...
    When Angel and Kalani hides in Skittle's Tower to get away from the behemoth, Kalani starts shouting, but is cut off by Angel, WHO's afraid that the big one might hear them. Skittles then assures him that that won't happen, since the big ones can't hear too well.
    In chapter 44 when Saul and Kelly tries to distract the big one at the hospital, they seem to comment on how the rain is loud enough to hide their sounds, to a degree I guess... Or maybe I'm making up that part... Either way, when Lizzy screams Saul is afraid that the behemoth has heard it, which also seems to be the case... So... Am I wrong there, or how does it make sense that they can't hear a guy shouting in a Water Tower 10 meters above them on a clear and sunny day... But they can hear a screaming woman behind at least three walls and a hell of a lot of rain?
    I just found it a Little odd when I re-listened to season 4 before the finale...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I've been wondering about this for some time now...
    When Angel and Kalani hides in Skittle's Tower to get away from the behemoth, Kalani starts shouting, but is cut off by Angel, WHO's afraid that the big one might hear them. Skittles then assures him that that won't happen, since the big ones can't hear too well.
    In chapter 44 when Saul and Kelly tries to distract the big one at the hospital, they seem to comment on how the rain is loud enough to hide their sounds, to a degree I guess... Or maybe I'm making up that part... Either way, when Lizzy screams Saul is afraid that the behemoth has heard it, which also seems to be the case... So... Am I wrong there, or how does it make sense that they can't hear a guy shouting in a Water Tower 10 meters above them on a clear and sunny day... But they can hear a screaming woman behind at least three walls and a hell of a lot of rain?
    I just found it a Little odd when I re-listened to season 4 before the finale...
    Not all Behemoths are exactly the same... The ones that Skittles dealt with seemed to be able to not hear very well. Would this one "treehemoth", that people call him, be able to hear better? Or did it smell the large amount of blood that was being exposed with the birth?

It's a mix of both.
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Not all Behemoths are exactly the same... The ones that Skittles dealt with seemed to be able to not hear very well. Would this one "treehemoth", that people call him, be able to hear better? Or did it smell the large amount of blood that was being exposed with the birth?

It's a mix of both.
    Thanks. I figured it would probably be something like that, but nice to get it confirmed... Maybe the ones Skittles met were just a bunch of deaf Guys before they turned

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Thanks. I figured it would probably be something like that, but nice to get it confirmed... Maybe the ones Skittles met were just a bunch of deaf Guys before they turned
    It's less genetics and more appearance/changing. Depending on how they "bulk up" so to speak, they could easily have inflammation around their ears and canal.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

It's less genetics and more appearance/changing. Depending on how they "bulk up" so to speak, they could easily have inflammation around their ears and canal.
    My comment about the bunch of deaf people was meant more than a joke than an actual question, but always nice to get even more details

Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast