User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Zombie Icon

This looks like as good a spot as any for a first post. My username justwork came from when XboxLive first started out. I didn't really have an online presence so I was randomly picking names that I thought were cool at the time. After about 8-10 "username already in use" I said outloud "F justwork already" so I dropped the F and typed justwork and here we are.

"Gatherer"

Status
    My friends started calling me it, during games (mostly Call of Duty) I would be the idiot that would run ahead of the others and face the enemy team by myself, but rather than die I would end up killing half of them. My friends started to say I would lead the initial onslaught just so they could see how many I killed. I dropped the initial and thats how I got Onslaught.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    My friends started calling me it, during games (mostly Call of Duty) I would be the idiot that would run ahead of the others and face the enemy team by myself, but rather than die I would end up killing half of them. My friends started to say I would lead the initial onslaught just so they could see how many I killed. I dropped the initial and thats how I got Onslaught.
    If I didn't read your post, I would have thought you were named after the Marvel Comics villain.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Scavenger"

Status
    Mine's from a PS1 RPG called Vagrant Story. That's also where my avatar picture is from. It's now on PSN, I HIGHLY recommend anyone with a PSP or PS3 get it. IT's only like $6 and like 57MB. The game is (or at least started off) directed by the same guy who directed Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy XII, and the Ogre Battle series. Vagrant Story and Final Fantasy XII both got 40/40 from the Japanese magazine Famitsu, he's the only other director besides the guy who made mario, zelda, metroid, to get two games scoring 40/40. FFXII and Vagrant Story are two of my favorite games ever.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I wanted something that I could use that somehow made it special. So I wanted my name involved. My name is STEPhen mcLAUGHlin. So I went with StepLaugh. No one has it, and most people just call me Step.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    i wasnt as original as the rest of you. mem are my initials however my facebook name is spartles flimflam which is my take on zaphon beeblebrox from the hitchhikers guide.

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    When I first created my gamertag on my 360, the suggestion was "Jammy pole cat" and I had a spark of inspiration to make it "ObamaCat" instead. Stuck with it ever since.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaCat View Post
    When I first created my gamertag on my 360, the suggestion was "Jammy pole cat" and I had a spark of inspiration to make it "ObamaCat" instead. Stuck with it ever since.
    Your name definitely stuck out when we all played Halo. It has such a nice ring to it.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Gatherer"

Status
    Mines fairly self explanatory

I used to use a similar tag/username with the term "frag" in it cause I used to be the GOD of Quake 3. The Quark games pretty much used the military term for their way of saying a kill. ANYWHO

I one day put the words frag and faggot together cause I thought it sounded funny. People who are too uptight about things tend to get offended by it, which I find HILARIOUS

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Who doesn't want to be a hero? (Well, maybe the EVIL people on here.) I wanted a name that was respectful and stood for something. "One true hero" or "real hero" came to mind. VeritableHero evolved from that. I like that people now call me "Hero" for short.

Back in my Unreal Tournament gaming days, I was FlamingCat. I thought a tiger on fire (anime style, not real-life serial killer style). However, I was too good at online shooters and got tired of immature people taking my name to various inappropriate levels.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast