User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    maybe she was doing something to keep Saul from getting up and being in danger again and got caught.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Michaels group has been gone for quite awhile...half, or more, of which they've been out of contact with the tower. they may have been presumed dead after at least a week of no contact. my suspicion is that Lizzy did something to try and secure help for Saul that didn't sit well with Burt, and that is why she got kicked out. It would also explain why Saul is doing better since we last heard about his condition.

"Lurker"

Status
    Just a shot in the dark, but Burt saw that Steven and Lizzy were having a tiff. He saw people start to crowd up and he didn't want to cause a scene. So he just told them to leave. He probably didn't want people to look at him like they looked at Michael after The War. So he just tried to solve the problem the best he could. Though he did regret it clearly.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheNomad View Post
    Just a shot in the dark, but Burt saw that Steven and Lizzy were having a tiff. He saw people start to crowd up and he didn't want to cause a scene. So he just told them to leave. He probably didn't want people to look at him like they looked at Michael after The War. So he just tried to solve the problem the best he could. Though he did regret it clearly.
    Amazing.....you were able to predict how and why Lizzy was kicked out with the exact same accuracy and precision as I was able to predict the Super Bowl outcome!.....

...two hours after it was over.

EDIT: Let me clarify. This was supposed to be a joke. I viewed TheNomad's post as a tongue in cheek joke, much like my joke about the Super Bowl score (which I predicted the outcome approximately an hour after the conclusion of the game) However, It ended up having way too much of an edge and the joke was missed. I'm not going to delete it the post so it remains clear. My apologies that it got misinterpreted.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Mar 25th, 2011 at 07:04 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12