User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    So you just transport smoke, ergo fire, everywhere? You're not always going to have time to light something on fire.
    You don't transport smoke and fire, you transport proto-smoke and fire (ie matches and lighters plus what ever you chose to burn). It'd be just one thing in your arsenal. You couldn't be sure the perfume bottle would break either. Zombie survival kit anyone?

You might be able to use it to direct groups of zombies towards traps.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Personally I would use scented candles, lol. Then use the candle flame to light a molotov. I think the smell of their own burning flesh can distract an individual zombie

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    Personally I would use scented candles, lol. Then use the candle flame to light a molotov. I think the smell of their own burning flesh can distract an individual zombie
    You have me there

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Only if you delivered it up close. Wouldn't lobbing one from a distance eliminate that problem?
    Riley is an archer, she could tie something onto an arrow or hit a target to drop something.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Well you could always carry around a bag of ash and rub it all over your body if you wanted to simulate the smell of smoke... I'm thinking like one of those powder bags mountain climbers use.. You may also want to use a mini gas mask to hide the smell of your breath or something.

As for breakage re perfume... Use an army canteen... comes in metal or plastic... and is usually insulated by some form of clothe for various reasons i.e. sound repression if you accidentally scrape or hit it against something...

Just for reminiscents sake, how good was it when they finally threw the stink bottle off the building... I was literally sitting there yelling to myself... Just use the bottles !! ... Excellent build up.

Me personally I'd be carrying a supply shop of incendiaries and smoke grenades. Better yet. Just get one of my slaves to deal with any Zs.
    Dunk to Death, Bless this Mess

"Gatherer"

Status
    I agree about the experimenting to see which scents work best. One of them I would try, since chloroform worked, is an Ammonia Chloride bomb. See if it affects them the way it affects humans. I'm guessing it would being the affects of Chloroform were the same. See if you can gas them like you can a regular human. Or find several bottles of Carbon Monoxide from a vet office or pet impound where they put down animals. Odorless and works fast. See if you can confine several of them and gas them. Worth a shot.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I question the use of perfume because of the latest fragrances tend to be food scented.. We know they will eat everything. I can't see breaking a bottle of Cotton Candy or Cupcake or melon and strawberry as a really awesome deterrent to zombie sweat tracking.
    I think the reason they use the perfume, not as a smell cover up, but more as a distraction. Fair-ah-moans in the crap make them gravitate to where ever you break the bottle. Right before Fernando got gotten (bows head) they smashed the bottle of cologne outside. Probably to keep them scratching at a wall and going after things that don't exist, while they closed the doors and hid.

The Al-Key-Hall is just the opposite. a to the nasals.

eh?

Damn Hand Cannon

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Freebreeze bombs! It eliminates odors. Either way cover it up or eliminate it but they Zs are likely going to adapt because no prey means they go hungry. So, be prepared to change it up if/when necessary.
    Teeth
    Does rocking the Claw Machine a worthy apocalyptic talent?

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teethingbiscuit View Post
    Freebreeze bombs! It eliminates odors.
    Teeth
    Somebody should make a jingle!

"Builder"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Teethingbiscuit View Post
    Freebreeze bombs! It eliminates odors. Either way cover it up or eliminate it but they Zs are likely going to adapt because no prey means they go hungry. So, be prepared to change it up if/when necessary.
    Teeth
    ha ha, it eliminates odors so would it eliminate the zombies?? or just make them smell better and end up tearing each other apart because they might smell human again or closer to living flesh smell?
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast