User Tag List

"Scavenger"

Status

?? Journal Subscription ??

I'm pretty new to We're Alive and recently caught up...
    I had an idea, and I'm sorry if it's been suggested before... but has it ever been suggested that the journals of the characters could be viewed on the website? I realize it would be a big undertaking... however, I love the idea of stories being told over different types of media! It would also be a great way to fill in the void between episodes! it could be made to be viewed by premium membership only... I know I would subscribe!

"Smart One"

Status
    I think this has been suggested in a round about manner before. I think it's a great idea, but the question is... who would write them? KC doesn't have enough time on his hands to write them at the moment... and he's understandably cautious about handing it over to someone else because he loves We're Alive so much! It would be awesome to have some We're Alive fiction to read though, for sure!

Also, welcome to the forums! :-D I'm Glenn.
    I don't keep it loaded, son. You'll have to find ammo as you go.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I don't think this'll be possible.

The first reason is, as SleepyGlenn mentioned, that it's really time consuming to write all these journals. Especially when you have to keep them consistent with the main storyline.
    Also, it'll be hard to prevent spoiling things coming up later. For example, if something had happened at the tower while Michael, Kelly and Pegs were gone, we'd have known before they arrived there. That will seriously damage the podcast.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Plus from my understand and I think most peoples, the journals are basically the show itself. Most of the time it's Micheal or someone else reading a journal and telling the story that we listen to every week.

"Scavenger"

Status
    like I said... I know it would be a big undertaking... I'm just saying I would be willing to pay a subscription to see it happen ;-)
    just wishful thinking is all!
    and I can't say enough, this is such a great story line... it's a fresh take on the genre!