User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??

The cold...duh!!!

I'm sure your wondering WTF? But what about the cold. Where I live, it dropped to -30 last night and yesterday had a windchill of -40. Why not travel to somewhere it gets cold during the winter?? We have the intelligence to dress warm, and generate our own body heat. Is a zombie smart enough to put on a coat and 2 pairs of socks?? Thoughts??

--Revolver
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    That does raise a good point, what would they do in Alaska? I mean "Ink" was smart enough to dress up.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by They call me Revolver View Post
    I'm sure your wondering WTF? But what about the cold. Where I live, it dropped to -30 last night and yesterday had a windchill of -40. Why not travel to somewhere it gets cold during the winter?? We have the intelligence to dress warm, and generate our own body heat. Is a zombie smart enough to put on a coat and 2 pairs of socks?? Thoughts??
    Still, alot more is on the line w/ every mistake when the weather is shit. What if they get snowed in. Ain't no plows coming to get them out. How the hell do they stay warm without attracting zombies, and, there could be a difference in the zombies, the ones in colder climate could be like effin polar bears and not give a crap that it's cold. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. ColdWeatherZombie+ColdAssWeather=YouzBeLunch. It just doesn't sound as cut and dry.

I think you'd be ok if ya went to either of the poles. No human body is set to deal w/ that, even if soup'd up w/ zombie juice. and the chances they'd migrate to a climate like that is slim as well.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

A good idea, but the zombies have shown they know how to build and maintain a fire. They might be able to adapt themselves to cold climates. Michael did think of the cold as an idea, but dismissed it because he's in California and it will never get cold enough to freeze them to death.

It would be cool (ha...punny) if we find out more about the world's populace. We assume it's happened every where, and that's probably true. But maybe people in colder climates have had an easier time dealing with them than in warm weather climates.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Wouldn't it just suck if the zombies were able to hibernate? I mean sure the survivors would have a break for a while but this would mean that the zombies could just last longer.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    haha or what if a zombie got frozen in a solid block of ice, and then 10,000 years later melted, and started the whole infection again.

Hey...It could happen.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Hehe thats only if people are able to survive the first infecton. Which I doubt. They could. At all. I have my reasons.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    haha or what if a zombie got frozen in a solid block of ice, and then 10,000 years later melted, and started the whole infection again.

Hey...It could happen.
    John Carpenter's "The Thing." Go watch it.

I thought the Zombies couldn't feel pain and I'm sure they wouldn't be too afflicted by viruses, bacteria and the like. So, the cold shouldn't be a problem. Unless they like body heat? Maybe?
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    John Carpenter's "The Thing." Go watch it.

I thought the Zombies couldn't feel pain and I'm sure they wouldn't be too afflicted by viruses, bacteria and the like. So, the cold shouldn't be a problem. Unless they like body heat? Maybe?
    My theory is pretty simple. Everything moves slower in the cold, anyone that lives in a cold climate can SWEAR by that. That could level the playing field. Also, having no scientific proof that z's create any body heat it would be like a cold blooded reptile. They would slowly freeze to "death".
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

"Lurker"

Status
    Everything moves slower in the cold

Never worked at FedEx during Christmas did you? LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast