User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I live right down the road from a police precinct that has very few entrances, and very few ground level windows and panes of glass. Right down the street from the station is a grocery store. So if it hits the fan, I'd go shopping looting first and then turn myself in to the police. That makes the most sense to me.

All that being said, I uh...I'm kind of with you Hollomandious.....I'm screwed because in order to get to the police station and grocery store, I have to go through a heavily populated urban neighborhood....damn New York City and your millions of residents....and I'd have to do it weaponless except for a great set of kitchen knives I own.

"Hoarder"

Status
    police precinct would be great, except how many other people would try the same place? stores would be gone instantly. maybe undergound - -

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cycogod View Post
    police precinct would be great, except how many other people would try the same place? stores would be gone instantly. maybe undergound - -
    Underground in NYC would be a death trap in about 3 days or less. The Subway tunnels would flood without people to regulate the pumps that keep the water out of the system...besides there are crocodiles, and mutant turtles in there man...The precinct I live near in Queens would get full quickly. I'm less than a quarter mile from it, and if I were to get a good running start at the very instant of the outbreak, I would still get beaten there by probably 200 people.

Underground bunkers would be a way to survive as long as you stocked it appropriately before hand. Might actually be the best place.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    LOL.. same thread different name here.

Damn Hand Cannon

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by cycogod View Post
    Need reinforced undergroundedness. If there are jumpers and runners then there are damn sure gonna be diggers!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teethingbiscuit View Post
    Need reinforced undergroundedness. If there are jumpers and runners then there are damn sure gonna be diggers!
    I think I want to see some flying ones. That would be friggin' terrifying!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Give me a fucking sword and I'm set for life.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Grab a few dozen tankers full of diesel and whatnot and haul a few tanks, tour the scenic scenes of the US. But yep. Probably a good idea for the short term to grab a Navy ship or a cruise liner... something similar. Cool idea as the story progresses where we have events of pirates and all that waterworld stuff. (Terrible movie by the way)
    Dunk to Death, Bless this Mess

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    A storage/shipping warehouse for a goods/food processing plant or major company. Heavy doors, large stock, security locks and cameras already in place. All I'd have to do is arm myself and build up outer defenses.

@Ra1th
    I saw that episode. Smart idea.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Lurker"

Status
    I live on a Indian Reservation, and we have a few cave systems. I would haul all my gear and food to one of them. Also a natural creek runs through most of them. Easy to defend and hard to find.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast