User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    K, so achievements are kinda awkward to view, its hard to see what you have and for what. For example I just got "Overdrive" yet I can't for the life of me find what it is.
    Same with awards to a lesser extent. Also maybe a purge of users, looking through the introduce yourself tab there is so many that have been active since spring with one post. Maybe a six month cut off period If your not active, after which your account is deleted. An email could be sent prior as warning.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I still don't have a room number and the chatbox is perpetually loading.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MancheeLivesOn View Post
    I still don't have a room number and the chatbox is perpetually loading.
    Are you loading off a bookmark? And if so, does your bookmark have www. in front of zombiepodcast.com? j0be fixed something and the chatbox/forum doesn't load correctly without www.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: Amisiel
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Are you loading off a bookmark? And if so, does your bookmark have www. in front of zombiepodcast.com? j0be fixed something and the chatbox/forum doesn't load correctly without www.
    Im not loading off a bookmark, and my chat never loads I have to go into the arcade for it to work. ill try clearing my cache and stuff tonight and let you know if it works tomorrow..
    The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot. Although I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it, either. So what I am left with is the memory of having learned something very wise that I can't quite remember.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1

A New Category on the Forum

SPOILER 
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Feb 27th, 2012 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    SPOILER 
    There is always a sticky thread in the theories section under Tower members dedicated to The Rat. There's been three different threads since the relaunch of the forum in January '11. The current version can be found here:
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...ve-and-Serious

Personally, since this matter is re:a tower member I'm inclined to leave it at that. But it doesn't mean I'm right. If others want a new section specifically dealing with the rat we can make one. I just think this is cleaner.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I love lamp!

Last edited by mem; Feb 28th, 2012 at 07:48 AM. Reason: oreos

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I have an idea for a new section, titled whatever you want, containing "Military facts".
    KC served, so he definitely knows what he's talking about. Other people here in the forum served in the army, so they post helpful comments and explanations here and there, scattered in the episode discussion section. These "army facts" are never critical to understanding or following the story, but they certainly help. For example, first chapter: Saul says: "Hey, as long as I get the saw I'm in." and I was like "Uh... do they expect to encounter many ZOMBIE TREES?". Maybe not the best example, as the SAW is in the weapon's section already, but all the stuff for Ft Irwin, MOS, whatever, could go there. It also depends on how heavy a component of the show this will be from now on, with the group stationed at Ft Irwin.
    So, maybe a section on the wiki could collect and explain some of the military facts scattered around the series. What do you think?

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    I'm hating the Front page. I'm gonna go code a new front page that isn't crap and when it's done, I'll send it to maybe Voodoo or someone they can decide what to do with it.
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    I'm hating the Front page. I'm gonna go code a new front page that isn't crap and when it's done, I'll send it to maybe Voodoo or someone they can decide what to do with it.
    Are you talking about the front page like we used to have with the news splash? Or the Front page like where the links to the forum and the chatbox are?

If you're talking about the former, the reason you hate it is because we tried to delete it and it shouldn't be showing up for you. Hence why it's ugly because no one has touched it in nearly 6 months and I'm sure it looks like a horribly formatted nightmare.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast