View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Unrelated To A Pandemic: A Love Letter To Leonard.

The following entry has absolutely nothing to do with We're Alive or the world created by Kc and friends.

I’m going to take another minute, and break with the usual DaP format to honor the passing of a literary giant. Well, giant is arguable, but for my money there are very few writers on par with the late Elmore Leonard. His works have influenced the genre, have inspired, and have brought so much to the world as a whole. To say the least, I’m a fan. Leonard has been one of the biggest
  2. Reviving A Pandemic: The Beginning of The End

by , Jul 14th, 2013 at 10:06 AM (Discovering A Pandemic)
    DISCLAIMER: The following blog may contain material some may consider to be spoiler worthy. It is recommended that you read at your own risk. I could claim responsibility for you not paying attention to this warning, but I won't. That said, I'm going to forego any further warnings of spoilers within the blog.

I'd also like to take a brief moment to apologize for my absence over the last few months? Has it been months since the last issue? I can't remember. Doesn't matter, I'm back and ...
  3. Announcement - New series of Daily Reptrivias!

Knowledge is power. But are you powerful enough to be prepared? Prepared for season 4 of 'We're Alive', the Zombiepodcast?
    Season 4 is closing in. Looking back at more than four rich years with seasons 1 through 3 a lot has happened. Do you remember what?
    Check your skills and join the zombie-warm-up-frenzy! Starting with 10th July the astounding Daily Reptrivia-quizes on the We're Alive-forum will test your skills! Log on, get it right, and survive!

Ok, now you know, ...

Updated Jul 7th, 2013 at 11:21 AM by LiamKerrington

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Reaper's Corner and Poli-Ticks

osiris suggested i post this here so i said, "eh, ok."

so, i recently had this major discussion on the other forums with my friend Osiris regarding gun rights, which then devolved into an argument over the basic nature of rights, and it occurred to me: osi didn't actually have a firm understanding of the nature of rights. now, this isn't anything against osi, he's a smart man with a lot of knowledge to impart, but he does seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding as to the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A tribute to our beloved Aunt: Zombies and the Law

Hello and welcome again to my WA-blog about All Zeehs Things.

During my preparations for this article something weird happened on the forum: CabbagePatch raised a couple of questions in the topic about Zombies and Canada on the forum which actually partially falls into what I was going to write about in this article. This is, what Cabbage wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I think the key to getting the government to respond to a brewing zombie crisis is to tap

Updated Feb 21st, 2013 at 10:55 PM by LiamKerrington

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast