View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Reaper's Corner Has Seen the Face of Valor

[COLOR=#add8e6]i just got back from the movies, and i couldn't wait to tell you guys all about, Act of Valor.

the first thing you need to know is that this movie is all about respect. the seals wouldn't even be a part of it unless the names of all the seals who have fallen since combat operations began in the middle east were listed at the end. this movie sheds a lot of light on what those guys do, how they do it, and the risks they take. the second thing you need to know, is that this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Voodoo Lounge- Chapter 26 Wrap Up (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Oh me oh my........well.......wasn't than an interesting development??!!

My apologies for not giving you the chance to vote this last time. Again, I was really really crunched on time when posting the predictions and it wasn't until after part 2 posted when I realized....."Well crap......" but I promise this next time will be better. After all, I'll have eons of time to get the vote up what with ...
  3. Why we do what we do...

Someone tweeted to me today:
    "myself & 5 friends would have already bought season 3 by now. instead we'll suffer through the season 15min at a time. Question: Do you think we'll buy it at the end of this year?"
    My response: "Nope. And that's fine if you don't. You can't buy a TV season before it airs, that's just how it works."

So why is that? Why would we take this route? Simple. Growth.

There are
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp.jpg 
Views:	3071 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	1617  
  4. Voodoo Lounge: Chapter 26 Predictions (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

After last chapter, I'd say this is the time to regroup, reset my jaw, and attack chapter 26 with vigorous logic and determination. Usually, I start this blog post Monday night of Part 3's release and then I'll edit and tweak for about a week until the next Monday arrives....However by having the next sentence you'll know I'm cramming to get this in under the wire....

.....Damn shame about your ...

Updated Jan 23rd, 2012 at 06:47 PM by nikvoodoo

Categories
    The Voodoo Lounge , The Voodoo Lounge
  5. One Year!

Yesterday marked one year to the day when Kc Wayland said to himself,

"To hell with this crap!" As he pointed horrifically at the lame lines and dull colours of the late forum.

And today is the one year anniversary of the great forum switch of 2011. It is one we all would like to never forget. So much has changed since that fateful day, some I can attribute to the wondrous mods, admins, and coders you can see day to day.

And the Rest? Well, that was done by ...

Updated Jan 25th, 2012 at 10:11 AM by Kc (Typo)

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast