View RSS Feed

Discovering A Pandemic

1. Do Zombies Dream of Electric Brains?

DISCLAIMER: The following blog may contain material some may consider to be spoiler worthy. It is recommended that you read at your own risk. I could claim responsibility for you not paying attention to this warning, but I won't.

Perhaps, if they were android zombies – which is really all zombies are – automatons, single-minded unto the bitterest of ends. Or are they? Does the horde of undead creatures – stalking you in their ceaseless manner – have a soul? ...

Updated Jul 12th, 2011 at 10:20 PM by Osiris

Categories
    Discovering A Pandemic
  2. Down The Rabbit Hole I.

by , Jun 17th, 2011 at 05:43 PM (Discovering A Pandemic)
    DISCLAIMER: The following blog may contain material some may consider to be spoiler worthy. It is recommended that you read at your own risk. I could claim responsibility for you not paying attention to this warning, but I won't.

When the show first caught my attention, I let myself fall into the swirling plot, allowing myself to drift with the current with the hope that it knows where it is taking me. Everything had been simple, straight forward and exciting. Of late, I have found ...

Updated Jul 12th, 2011 at 10:21 PM by Osiris

Categories
    Discovering A Pandemic
  3. Discovering A Pandemic II: Scratch, Queen of Chaos

by , Jun 2nd, 2011 at 10:06 AM (Discovering A Pandemic)

Back up! Back up now! Back up, bitch! I’ll shoot!

These words seared an inky, black welt into my heart, and left me shivering with the anticipation of more. In those brief few moments, she captured both my attention and imagination.

Updated Jul 11th, 2012 at 11:52 AM by Osiris

Categories
    Discovering A Pandemic
  4. To Blog, Thanks For Everything?

by , May 26th, 2011 at 12:47 PM (Discovering A Pandemic)

A one time only event, in an open letter format. No spoilers.

Tipping the balance of the body’s biochemical makeup is difficult enough; to achieve that on an internet forum can be far more tedious, and dangerous. I pried a copy of Unbroken, a wonderful story by Seabisuit author Laura Hillenbrand from my iron grasp, eyes bleary and mouth slightly dry from lack of fluids, I found myself sitting on my laptop staring with woeful eyes at a blank screen painfully titled

Updated Jun 18th, 2011 at 09:59 AM by Osiris

Categories
    Discovering A Pandemic
  5. Discovering A Pandemic

by , May 26th, 2011 at 10:56 AM (Discovering A Pandemic)

Disclaimer Addendum: Some of you may note that I normally post in teal, nothing but teal and only teal. I assure you, the following colourless blog is not a style choice, merely a matter of functionality. I apologize sincerely for any confusion

Updated Jun 18th, 2011 at 09:59 AM by Osiris

Categories
    Discovering A Pandemic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123