View RSS Feed

Discovering A Pandemic

1. Living A Pandemic: The Day The Zompocalypse Began... Lock & Load Bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21007585058418/new-details-emerge-in-causeway-police-involved-shooting/

Welps... see you all in hell, everyone! It's been great.

UPDATED:

5/16: McArthur High School HazMat Situation: Students, Teachers Decontaminated After Breaking Out In Rash: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1521764.html
    5/19: No confirmation on chemical at Fort Lauderdale International Airport:
  2. Butchering A Pandemic: Prose Physiotherapy

by , May 23rd, 2012 at 05:10 AM (Discovering A Pandemic)
    Well, this isn’t exactly May 16^th. If you’re following this blog at all, you’ll have noted its irregularity, a long time ago. I apologize for that. I had been planning to do something to be released the day I went into hospital, but… shit happens. You'll also be likely to take note that this is a much shorter entry than the previous ones. Well, it's 5:00 AM and I'm battling insomnia, writing episode recaps for the wiki, popping pills and trying not to snack. You get what you get. Anyway, ...

Updated May 23rd, 2012 at 09:56 AM by Osiris

Categories
    Discovering A Pandemic , They're Not Dead
  3. Remembering A Pandemic: Radio of the 21st Century

by , May 9th, 2012 at 08:00 AM (Discovering A Pandemic)

If OTR [Old-Time Radio] signified the Golden Age we are surely in the Silver Age of podcasting, yet somehow, the Golden Age of podio dramas. What a strange concept. Let’s jump in the old way back machine and take a look at the birth of the audio drama, how I discovered them and what they mean to me... because I know that's what you really want to know.

The Podfather: An Acknowledgement

Paris, France, 1881.
    Clément Ader gave us the Théâtrophone which was essentially

Updated May 9th, 2012 at 08:47 PM by Osiris

Categories
    Discovering A Pandemic
  4. Returning To A Pandemic: Ode To Kalani

by , May 7th, 2012 at 03:50 PM (Discovering A Pandemic)
    DISCLAIMER: The following blog may contain material some may consider to be spoiler worthy. It is recommended that you read at your own risk. I could claim responsibility for you not paying attention to this warning, but I won't. That said, I'm going to forego any further warnings of spoilers within the blog.

I'd also like to take a brief moment to apologize for my abscence over the last few months? Has it been months since the last issue? I can't remember. Doesn't matter, I'm back
  5. Back To The Well

by , Jul 12th, 2011 at 10:07 PM (Discovering A Pandemic)
    DISCLAIMER: The following blog may contain material some may consider to be spoiler worthy. It is recommended that you read at your own risk. I could claim responsibility for you not paying attention to this warning, but I won't so stop asking. You signed the waiver and now you're left with no legal recourse. You're just going to have to deal with it, I'm sorry. I talked it over with my lawyer and he said this served as a legitimate dislaimer which fully protected me from any action.

Updated Aug 20th, 2013 at 09:28 AM by Osiris

Categories
    Discovering A Pandemic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast