View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. the Apocalypse will not be televised(opinion piece/rant)/ mature content

-----to be noted----
    *I'm writing this quickly, from my mobile in fact, because I feel the raw energy of what I'm saying is important in how I express these thoughts. This all stemmed from a conversation between yarri and myself in the chatbox, but i feel strongly enough about the message that i want everyone to see it. Im writing this on zero sleep and I don't care..be glad I at least spelled correctly(!). You have been warned, grade on the curve when it comes to the grammatical stuff...enjoy ...
    Tags: kaw
    Categories
    Random 7houghts
  2. Eating A Pandemic... um... I'm running out of titles

by , Jun 2nd, 2012 at 12:21 AM (Discovering A Pandemic)
    I came across this earlier tonight and had no choice but to re-post it here. All of these food related blogs and threads inspired it. Enjoy, fellow Foodies.

Let us begin.

You will need: 1 loaf of hard crusted Italian bread, 3 ribeye steaks 1 lb mushrooms, an onion and some bacon.

hollow that bread out, bitch

Cook that shit
  3. Blog number 37. "I'm inspired by weird shit what can I say" Part 1

by , Jun 1st, 2012 at 12:34 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Typical day in my house, the cupboards are bare, the fridge echoes from the depths of its being, as its empty again. In the window when I drive up I see two of my three children are staring at me with vacant expressions of the low blood sugar variety and complaints of "We're hungry and there's nothing to eat!" From the looks on the faces of the pair of them you’d think I never fed them until you notice that one of them is six foot five inches.

In my house, two of my three children ...
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  4. Living A Pandemic: The Day The Zompocalypse Began... Lock & Load Bitches

by , May 28th, 2012 at 09:44 PM (Discovering A Pandemic)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21007585058418/new-details-emerge-in-causeway-police-involved-shooting/

Welps... see you all in hell, everyone! It's been great.

UPDATED:

5/16: McArthur High School HazMat Situation: Students, Teachers Decontaminated After Breaking Out In Rash: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1521764.html
    5/19: No confirmation on chemical at Fort Lauderdale International Airport:
  5. Reaper's Corner Enjoys its Chemical Burns

[COLOR=#add8e6]strange name, yes, but follow me here. anyone who was a fan of korn during the "follow the leader" era is undoubtedly familiar with one brian "head" welch. well soon after "take a look in the mirror" head found Jesus and left korn, at which point they proceded to suck. my conclusion was that head was the reason korn sounded so awesome, so i decided to keep an eye on him (it kind of helps that i too am a Christian). then head released a solo album called ...

Updated May 24th, 2012 at 12:57 PM by reaper239

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast