View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. They're Not Dead - Episode 19

Disclaimer: I will not be talking about the We’re Alive podcast. I will be talking about the We’re Not Dead podcast. There will be spoilers of We’re Not Dead and consequently, We’re Alive spoilers may be included. Read with caution if you have not listened to either of the podcasts.

Okay. If you missed episode 19, you missed a lot. There was a hilarious script, extras straight from We’re Alive, and Greg was stripping. This episode was another long one. Which is a good thing, a lot ...

Updated Jun 28th, 2011 at 08:16 PM by Creem_Filling

Categories
    They're Not Dead
  2. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 23.2 - Idle Minds

!!SPOILER ALERT -- LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

What! An early post?! Yeah, I may be out towards the end of the week due to the holiday so I'm making sure this gets out now. Plus I want to share all the stuff I found. Although this is was a short episode, it was one helluva cliffhanger. I think it just start to hit me how close the finale really is. I'm not prepared for this. Not yet.

Updated Jul 14th, 2011 at 06:28 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  3. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 23.1 - Idle Minds

!!SPOILER'S AHEAD -- LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

Tis the season of new seasons! All my TV shows are coming back as my primary addiction closes in on the finale. I just finished watching the new episode for True Blood which pissed me off so bad I did what all great critics do and ran straight to my computer to flame the crap out of it. Unfortunately most of the websites I visit haven’t come

Updated Jul 14th, 2011 at 06:25 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  4. Do Zombies Dream of Electric Brains?

by , Jun 26th, 2011 at 06:07 PM (Discovering A Pandemic)
    DISCLAIMER: The following blog may contain material some may consider to be spoiler worthy. It is recommended that you read at your own risk. I could claim responsibility for you not paying attention to this warning, but I won't.

Perhaps, if they were android zombies – which is really all zombies are – automatons, single-minded unto the bitterest of ends. Or are they? Does the horde of undead creatures – stalking you in their ceaseless manner – have a soul? ...

Updated Jul 12th, 2011 at 10:20 PM by Osiris

Categories
    Discovering A Pandemic
  5. Scout's Honor a WA fanfiction by Re1ndeer and Yarri part 1

by , Jun 24th, 2011 at 05:19 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Prologue
    May 8th, 2009: A very contagious infection spreads rapidly across the world, turning the majority of the human race into flesh-craving zombies. The Infection started without warning, effectively bringing the US government and military to its knees. The US military was barely able to hold its major bases across the country. Survivors were left on their own and contact was almost instantaneously lost with all of the major cities in the country. The survival of the human race seemed ...

Updated Jun 26th, 2011 at 07:48 PM by yarri

Categories
    Alive Anonymous
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast