View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Voodoo Lounge: Chapter 28 Predictions (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

You'll be happy to know that The Voodoo Lounge aced it's health inspection last month. At this time, we are back and better than ever! And just in time, too!

What an awesome chapter!! So many great things to chew on, and there's more great we're alive action to be had! So let's sharpen our focus and set our well trained prognosticating eyes to chapter 28!

Chapter 28's title is....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Scratch, the greatest female villain of all time… “I beat my thesaurus up for her”

by , Mar 13th, 2012 at 11:32 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Maybe spoilers I’m not sure I’ve been up all night and I’m quite tired

In the history of evil bitches you hear names of legendary villains such as Poison Ivy, Mystique, Cat Woman, Jennifer Check from Jennifer’s body (one of my personal favorites), Cruella De Vil, Ursula from the little mermaid, Maleficent, Elle Driver in Kill Bill 1 & 2, Annie ...
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  3. Weston's Wisdom

Weston's Wisdom Will Return Late March 2012
    Categories
    Weston's Wisdom
  4. Voodoo Lounge: Chapter 27 Predictions Unfinished Symphony Edition (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

OWNER AND PROPRIETOR NOTE: I posted the closed for health reasons because I don't have a post that I'd really like to share with the populace. I wasn't able to really complete this chapter's blog post and I was always the student that refused to take partial credit for partial work. It's either completely done and I get full credit, or it's partially done and I sit on it and don't turn in anything and take the zero.

I got stuck at the point I was trolling around the forum looking ...

Updated Feb 27th, 2012 at 01:45 PM by nikvoodoo

Categories
    The Voodoo Lounge , The Voodoo Lounge
  5. Lounge closed for health inspections

Voodoo lounge is currently closed for health reasons. We may have to skip chapter 27. apologies. We will reopen once medically cleared.
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast