View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Butchering A Pandemic: Prose Physiotherapy

Well, this isn’t exactly May 16^th. If you’re following this blog at all, you’ll have noted its irregularity, a long time ago. I apologize for that. I had been planning to do something to be released the day I went into hospital, but… shit happens. You'll also be likely to take note that this is a much shorter entry than the previous ones. Well, it's 5:00 AM and I'm battling insomnia, writing episode recaps for the wiki, popping pills and trying not to snack. You get what you get. Anyway, ...

Updated May 23rd, 2012 at 09:56 AM by Osiris

Categories
    They're Not Dead , Discovering A Pandemic
  2. Voodoo Lounge Chapter 30 Prediction Blog

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls and children of all ages.....Welcome back to the Voodoo Lounge!

There's been a lot going on in here! I've had to fire and retrain new bartenders. The cook staff was abandoned on an island with sharp rocks and sticks and told the survivor would be the new lead chef. We are now ready to serve YOU!

What an episode we got last week, right??!! My ...
  3. Remembering A Pandemic: Radio of the 21st Century

by , May 9th, 2012 at 08:00 AM (Discovering A Pandemic)

If OTR [Old-Time Radio] signified the Golden Age we are surely in the Silver Age of podcasting, yet somehow, the Golden Age of podio dramas. What a strange concept. Let’s jump in the old way back machine and take a look at the birth of the audio drama, how I discovered them and what they mean to me... because I know that's what you really want to know.

The Podfather: An Acknowledgement

Paris, France, 1881.
    Clément Ader gave us the Théâtrophone which was essentially

Updated May 9th, 2012 at 08:47 PM by Osiris

Categories
    Discovering A Pandemic
  4. Reaper's Corner Sets Up Shop in Atlanta

[COLOR=#add8e6]INK!!!!!!!!!! ok not quite. so i recently downloaded The Walking Dead Episode 1 fromthe PSN store and i have to say, i am enjoying it. let me clarify real quick, Telltale Games has bought the rights to The Walking Dead video game, and episode 1 is out now. you can buy episodes as they come out or you can preorder the whole season at once and download them when they are released every month. i preordered the whole season. my guess is that unless you've played the game you won't get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Returning To A Pandemic: Ode To Kalani

by , May 7th, 2012 at 03:50 PM (Discovering A Pandemic)
    DISCLAIMER: The following blog may contain material some may consider to be spoiler worthy. It is recommended that you read at your own risk. I could claim responsibility for you not paying attention to this warning, but I won't. That said, I'm going to forego any further warnings of spoilers within the blog.

I'd also like to take a brief moment to apologize for my abscence over the last few months? Has it been months since the last issue? I can't remember. Doesn't matter, I'm back
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast