View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Welcome to the Blog

Note: This blog is a spoiler-y blog, so if you aren't caught up to the latest episodes, don't read any further!

Howdy fellow survivors! This is my first true blog post on here. I'm sure that right now you probably have lots of questions like, "What is this?" and "Who are you?" and "What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?" (FYI, it's around 20-25 mph.) For starters, I am a We're Alive fan who bugged Kc with various things I could do to help ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Testing out my blog

Just doing some tests to see how this works is all.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. This f*ckin' Stuff!!

I’ve never been one to get all mushy. But as I sit here sipping on my sangria, I can’t help but wonder if’s made with fermented ‘member berries. Or maybe I’m just a little drunk and all nostalgic. Whatever! Who cares… At the end of the day, it’s awesome to see how far this podcast has come. 50 million downloads!! Comic-Con!! Part of the Nerdist Podcast Galaxy!! > 13K forum members!! Damn Mainframe. It’s great to see such an amazing production getting the recognition it deserves.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. were alive written progress!

WERE ALIVE
    A story of survival
    Ch.1 part 1 of 3
    "As I recall the months leading up to when this all happened weren’t much to remember. My unit returned home earlier that year from our tour in Iraq. I had spent 365 on ground working as military Intelligence; our group came up with those playing cards you saw on the news. The 52 most wanted. I was a hard charge P.F.C. back then, but that was the first tour. After the third I was the tired and depressed ...
    Tags: fan fiction
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. We're Alive Convoy Final Head Count

These are the finalized participants in the one and only We're Alive Convoy!

Main Convoy Participants (9 Total)
    Witch Doctor
    Katlero
    Tonyhind86
    Kek
    Bri
    Raven
    Todd
    Lit
    Redbeard

Other People Joining Up for Part of the Trip
    AdrianHD (hopefully coming with us from ABQ)
    Deacon Tyler (who better drive his ass down from Vegas, at least for the Irwin / local stuff)
    Cabbage Patch (who will hook ...

Updated Apr 3rd, 2014 at 02:37 AM by Litmaster

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast