View RSS Feed

The Spoiler's Review

1. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 21.2 - Blondie and the Beast

!! SPOILER ALERT !! - LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!

What…. Who the hell….am I on the right podcast? Did I accidently turn on the iTunes radio?

Oh it’s an advert.

I promise I’ll refrain from spamming LOTR references (Lord of the Rings) because that’s no doubt going to be smeared all over the forums until this character passes away and that just stinks. However ...

Updated May 24th, 2011 at 06:03 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  2. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 21.1 - Blondie and the Beast

SPOILERS AHEAD!! -- LISTEN THE THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!

Good Morning Angels!

Once there were three little boys who went to the Army. And they were assigned very hazardous duties, but the zombie apocalypse took them away from all that. Now they work for no one. They are the Survivors.

It was revealed weeks ago via chatbox by KC himself that Wayside Flowers

Updated May 24th, 2011 at 06:02 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  3. The Spoiler's Review - To Bare Flesh

Who was excited about the live “In the Flesh” show?! I know I was. Sadly I’m one of those dirt-poor Americans you hear about on News, so I got the honor of joining my internet buddies to watch the show live on Justin.tv. My Nerd o’ Matic meter was already teetering at a whooping level 8 by 7:00pm. Had I been in the right state of mind I would have remembered to take notes to write a better review.

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  4. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 20.3 - What Did I Do Last Night?

SPOILERS AHEAD!! -- Listen to the Podcast Before Coming Here!

Chapter 20.3 –What Did I Do Last Night?

To my current readers and (future ones), I decided to change the official title of my blog because it contains numerous spoilers and I don’t feel my banner is enough. Even we Mods have to respect the censorship rules in place. The second reason for a title change is that the phrase Too Early To ...

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  5. The Spoiler's Reivew - Chapter 20.2 - What Did I Do Last Night?

SPOILERS AHEAD!!! -- Listen the Podcast Before You Come Here!

Chapter 20.2 – What Did I Do Last Night?

Huzzah for advertisements! Why did I envision a commercial of Pegs smelling flowers in a greenhouse smiling sweetly with a bottle of Mircale-Gro? Anyway, typing as I listen to the new episode…

Updated May 24th, 2011 at 06:01 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast