View RSS Feed

The Spoiler's Review

1. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 23.1 - Idle Minds

!!SPOILER'S AHEAD -- LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

Tis the season of new seasons! All my TV shows are coming back as my primary addiction closes in on the finale. I just finished watching the new episode for True Blood which pissed me off so bad I did what all great critics do and ran straight to my computer to flame the crap out of it. Unfortunately most of the websites I visit haven’t come

Updated Jul 14th, 2011 at 06:25 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  2. The Spolier's Review - Chapter 22.3 - What Is Yours Is Mine

!!SPOILER ALERT -- LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE !!

My chapter fanart this time around turned out to be more troublesome than I imagined. Originally I started working on an interior shot of a helicopter but after a weeks of struggling with the concept I realized my civilian eyes don’t know squat about what the inside of a helicopter is supposed to look like and so I burned it with Plan B. Behold, ...
  3. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 22.2 - What Is Yours Is Mine

!!SPOILERS BELOW -- LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

Phew I’ve had quite a week. I don’t want to go too much into details but it began with several days of stress, repetition, and lengthy practices in preparation for a test. On the big day, I sat in a room for 4 hours with 30+ people who were in worse shape than me. A handful of them couldn’t even sit because they ...

Updated Jun 16th, 2011 at 05:22 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  4. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 22.1 - What Is Yours Is Mine

!!SPOILERS AHEAD -- LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.”
    ~William Shakespeare - Measure For Measure~

What a mind twisting title but by a respectable source. I cannot yet fully speculate on how it will relate to our WA world, so I’ll save my commentary for another entry. I tip my ...

Updated Jun 16th, 2011 at 05:24 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  5. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 21.3 - Blondie and the Beast

!!SPOILER ALERT -- LISTEN THE THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

It’s almost blissful... there are no startup adverts this time. We go from Michael Swans always-awesome introduction and straight into the eerie ambience of a Michael Meyers movie. I was watching Alfred Hitchcock’s The Birds the other day and marveled at the scenes which foretold of the danger to come without the use gloomy music in the ...

Updated May 24th, 2011 at 06:03 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast