View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. The Spoiler's Review -- Season 2 Review!

!!SPOILERS AHEAD -- LISTEN TO PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

Hola friends!

We’re Alive! We’re back!

It’s been a few…. months. Oh yeah I know what I said last entry, but I’ve been up to something since the S2 finale and it took over my life! But it was all worth it because after 35 months in a dragging economy I can finally rejoin the ranks of the employed! Hooray for finding ...
  2. Survivor Skills for an Apocalyptic Age: Part 1 by stick, hook and wheel yarn is born.

by , Aug 24th, 2012 at 08:26 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    As this is my fortieth blog, I felt it was a milestone for me and I wanted to do something special. I’ve invited two of my dearest friends on this forum 7oddisdead and Reaper239 to join me in starting a series we’ll call for now Survivor skills for an Apocalyptic Age. (Subject to their input)

I’ll start the ball rolling with one of my unique hobbies which in the end of modern civilization will become very useful. I can spin. No I’m not talking about spinning in a circle I’m talking ...
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  3. Year 2.

Well, here we are once again, Ladies and Gentlemen.

The second anniversary of the Great Forum Switch of 2011, when Kc trudged his way through the muddy, deep and depressing forums of old to choose vBulletin as an upgrade.

In this year, plenty of great events have taken place. Live-streams, a live-read through, and another excellent season of We're Alive: a Zombie Story of Survival, also certain people got engaged.

But, unfortunately there has also ...

Updated Jan 29th, 2013 at 03:38 PM by Wicked Sid

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Year 3!

Hello, once again Ladies and Gentlemen.

Here we have arrived, another full revolution around this great fusion reactor of a life-giver we call Sol. January 21st, the day when Kc threw down the chains of oppression called Ye olde forum of Olde and evolved to the vBulletin ways.

Yearly news:

Some people who were once engaged are now married! The forum has been upgraded, again, and the staff roster has been added to.

However, there is always ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Exploration of survival. Blog 44 part 3.5 Nap time is important!

by , Mar 28th, 2014 at 12:35 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    After the fire got going (before it went out the last time) Chris declared it was time for food. We'd planned on not eating anything we couldn't catch or forage for. I feel this change of plans was an act of mercy for me. I'm horribly green yet in the art of survival. I was already feeling the affects of the extensive exercise and lack of food and water. I was shaking and sweating. So after the food and entertainment
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11361 
Size:	270.2 KB 
ID:	3106Click image for larger version. 

Views:	6188 
Size:	285.0 KB 
ID:	3107
    Titus and ...

Updated Mar 28th, 2014 at 12:49 PM by yarri

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	6855 
Size:	247.9 KB 
ID:	3108   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	6674 
Size:	303.5 KB 
ID:	3109  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast