View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Zombie Battlegrounds - The Tower (Season 2 Spoilers!)

I have the time to make another Zombie Battlegrounds! Took long enough... But anywho, if you haven't been here for the last 3 months, Zombie Battlegrounds is a little thing I write up where I put you in a situation in a zombie world and you have to explain your idea on how to get out. Now that the explanation's out of the way, let's put the real world scenarios behind for a bit and focus on the place we all know and love here on the forum, The Tower. The Tower is a real place, but let's look at ...
  2. Survival Inc. #1: New York City, NY & Rapid City, SD

Nikvoodoo: Say Revolver….are you getting sick of that arrogant prick, The One With the Markings, claiming he will be able to get us no matter what our plan is?

They Call Me Revolver: Ima start hucking bricks at that douche.

Uh….the man dodges bullets and catches arrows for a living…chuckin' bricks at his noggin' probably wont' accomplish all that much. You have to admit…..TOWTM is kind of a pimp….and if we don't have a solid plan of attack he just might get his way.

Updated Aug 11th, 2011 at 11:41 PM by nikvoodoo

Categories
    Survival Inc. , Survival Inc.
  3. Chapter 24 Predictions (Contains Spoilers)

Alright guys....here we go! This is it! THE BIG TIME! This is what we get to hang our hats on for the rest of this summer and into the fall! Hell, possibly even until next year! It's gonna be great! No more wasting time, we have got to get to some predictions. I'm not even going to make a zombie type joke this time, or put a heading for the chapter title because Kc won't give it to me! Lets do it!

Categories
    The Voodoo Lounge
  4. introduction

So here I sit, Staring at word document no.4. The first of what would be a four part blog entry. I somehow feel….let down. All in all, it’s a good read, nice sentence structure. All the points I wished to make are made, and it seemingly flows well in a 3 part narrative storyline. The problem?, its not “me”…not written in my normal, gonzo style. Not ,liberal, with, the, commas. Not rough around the edges. Certainly not the kind of thing I would call a “random 7hought”…

The ...
    Categories
    Random 7houghts
  5. They're Not Dead - Episode 21

Disclaimer: I will not be talking about the We’re Alive podcast. I will be talking about the We’re Not Dead podcast. There will be spoilers of We’re Not Dead and consequently, We’re Alive spoilers may be included. Read with caution if you have not listened to either of the podcasts.

Hey everyone! First I must apologize for being super late on this one. I have no set schedule on when I try to get these blogs written by, but I try not to be a week late. I guess since Britt was pretty ...
    Categories
    They're Not Dead
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast