View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Reaper's Corner VS The Blast Tyrant

[COLOR=#add8e6]WHOA!!! it's a music review. been a while. well, i have somewhat recently (in the last few months) that sweet, groovy, dirty southern rock. well, if maylene and the sons of disaster are the best in the realm of southern metal, then Clutch is the best of your good old, vanilla, whiskey on the southern rocks. and my favorite of their albums so far has to be Blast Tyrant's Atlas of the Invisible World Including Illustrations of Strange Beasts And Phantoms. but you can just call it Blast ...

Updated Jul 16th, 2012 at 05:45 AM by reaper239

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog 39 Use this, not that: Part 3 of inspirational weirdness with pictures.

by , Jul 9th, 2012 at 11:31 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    To truly grasp the concept of how important toilet paper is to the civilized world. People should see what they could be forced to use if there were no longer any rolls of toilet paper. Also, I felt showing what not to use was a good public service announcement and might save the dignity as well as the tushes of my friends and fellow survivors.

1. The leaf: Not all are created equal in the sight of your fanny.

USE this ...

Updated Jul 10th, 2012 at 12:55 AM by yarri

Categories
    Alive Anonymous
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pine-needles.jpg 
Views:	3072 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	2017  
  3. Reaper's Corner is Here to Help

[COLOR=#add8e6]and all i ask for in return is a little food. this one is going to be a little short because today i'm reviewing The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved for Help.

[IMG]http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/reviews/wdvg.jpg[/IMG]

clearly, since this is episode two, the gameplay is the same, so i don't really need to spend any time on that... except that i do. this episode is much more action intensive than episode 1. i love that they're doing the episodic release, because ...

Updated Jul 9th, 2012 at 06:06 AM by reaper239

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Voodoo Lounge Chapter 31 Prediction Blog (CONTAINS SPOILERS!)

Unlike half the population, I happened to enjoy last chapter. I don't even care that I got about...what? 75% of my predictions wrong last chapter? Don't care! Brontosaurus burger with a side of whale slaw as one member of the cast/forum said!

Sign me up for another 75% incorrect if the story keeps moving forward like this! Brown nose you say?