View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 21.1 - Blondie and the Beast

SPOILERS AHEAD!! -- LISTEN THE THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!

Good Morning Angels!

Once there were three little boys who went to the Army. And they were assigned very hazardous duties, but the zombie apocalypse took them away from all that. Now they work for no one. They are the Survivors.

It was revealed weeks ago via chatbox by KC himself that Wayside Flowers

Updated May 24th, 2011 at 06:02 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  2. Zombie Battlegrounds - Big Bear Mountain

Sorry about the delay, been a busy guy!

Anyway, new scenario incoming!

The Story:
    You're taking some alone time to get some peace, relaxation, and hunting done (sorry vegetarians). As you frolic around the mountain called Big Bear, you hear that all too familiar moan. You turn and see a small group of zombies staggering your way. Well, not really staggering, running. ...
  3. Children as examples of primitve man (POTENTIAL SPOILERS BE WARNED)

by , Apr 27th, 2011 at 08:46 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Spoilers ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do not come here and read if you are not caught up on the podcast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why I think the small ones are infected children.

Children by their very nature are born being the closest example to primitive man that we "civilized" adults will ever see. They have few fears, few inhibitions, limited ability to communicate and if you have ever watched ...
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  4. The Spoiler's Review - To Bare Flesh

Who was excited about the live “In the Flesh” show?! I know I was. Sadly I’m one of those dirt-poor Americans you hear about on News, so I got the honor of joining my internet buddies to watch the show live on Justin.tv. My Nerd o’ Matic meter was already teetering at a whooping level 8 by 7:00pm. Had I been in the right state of mind I would have remembered to take notes to write a better review.

Updated May 24th, 2011 at 06:02 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  5. With a little help from Revolver...

We all have our Zday preparedness list ready to go. Nicely laminated and tucked in our wallet just in case.
    • Where to go?
    • How to get there?
    • Who to bring with?
    • What are you going to do once you get there??

Go for supplies, right? Sure, but you didn't honestly think you are the only survivor to think of that, did you? This is where I step in. In my bi-weekly blog, I will show you tips and tricks you may have never even considered.

When it's us against ...

Updated Dec 5th, 2011 at 03:04 PM by TCM Revolver

Categories
    The Smoking Gun , The Smoking Gun
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast