View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. RPGing in Kc's world.

by , Mar 31st, 2011 at 03:14 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    We started this week the RPG game in the group section. I will say I have grown to have more appreciation to the details and textures of Kc's WA world.

I am not the writer he is but I will say I feel my writing has improved somewhat with the rich and diverse playground we are in at the moment.

I will also say.. The WA world scares the shit out of me.

I am enjoying the intensity of the situation. Where a single mistake can kill you. Its feeling like ...
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  2. Radio drama

I'm a huge fan of radio drama's and We're Alive is the best one out there today. Being a child of the 80's I missed out on the great radio serials of yesteryear.

Its great to see a series as well produced as this one becoming so popular. Hope it inspires more people to try their hand at it.

I have a 90 minute ride to work and back everyday. Anyone else use We're Alive to make their commute better?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Spoiler's Reivew - Chapter 20.2 - What Did I Do Last Night?

SPOILERS AHEAD!!! -- Listen the Podcast Before You Come Here!

Chapter 20.2 – What Did I Do Last Night?

Huzzah for advertisements! Why did I envision a commercial of Pegs smelling flowers in a greenhouse smiling sweetly with a bottle of Mircale-Gro? Anyway, typing as I listen to the new episode…

Updated May 24th, 2011 at 06:01 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  4. Sorry guys!!!

If no one has noticed its ok, but i havent been here for a while due to work and more frequent Tae Kwon Do practices. anyway i hope to get some more work on the fourms as things calm down in my life.

SPOILER 

Updated Mar 28th, 2011 at 01:49 PM by TCM Revolver (Spoilers)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 20.1 - What'd I Do Last Night?

SPOILERS AHEAD!!! -- Listen the Podcast Before You Come Here!

Chapter 20.1 – What’d I Do Last Night?

KC, you spoiled us so much with long episodes. I can tell many long hours went into Chapter 19 and I hope you got some sort of rest in between the break. This episode contains several flash backs of previous events. Someone once brought up the idea that this is a story of the survival of ...

Updated May 24th, 2011 at 06:01 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast