View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. So tired...

I need a weekend for my weekend. For those of you wondering, this is another episode that's about 25 minutes. This is not going to be a regular thing, only for Chapter 19. Why? I'll address that AFTER the chapter is over. So you can ask then.

We'll be back on our 'normal' lengths soon enough. That might be a disappointment to some but it also takes away from time spent elsewhere. If you want longer, then this needs to become our ...

Updated Feb 28th, 2011 at 11:20 AM by Kc

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I've never been so unproductive...

... regarding the things that really matter: My education and work.

This blog will be a rant about my General Awesomeness (*salutes*), my lack of discipline and whatever my mind drifts off to in the coming few minutes. Enjoy.

This week, I had holidays from school. Still, there was a lot of work to be done: There are a few deadlines coming up next week, and I've got ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fan Art Winner #2/We Need Your Zombie Growl Vote!!!

4. The Voodoo Lounge: Chapter 19 Predictions

Welcome to the inaugural edition of The Voodoo Lounge where the Monday before the new chapter of "We're Alive" launches, I'll take a shot and predict what will take place over the course of the chapter. I'm not talking about a prediction for say just 19-1, or 19-2. I'm talking the entire chapter. Once it's all said and done, I'll recap your predictions as well as my own, and we'll see how well we've done. I ...

Updated Feb 27th, 2011 at 07:46 AM by nikvoodoo

Categories
    The Voodoo Lounge
  5. Zombies on the Radio (woahohohoh on the radio)

by , Feb 10th, 2011 at 10:55 PM (Zombies R Us.)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thriller dance 1.jpg 
Views:	8523 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	218

When you think of zombies and music do you hear Dolores O'Riordan in your head (in your head, zombie zombie zombieieieie) or maybe you're serenaded by Bob's memo Re: Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton? Are you swept up by Your Favorite Martian's Zombie Love Song? I mean that's all there is right? I mean, after all not even The Zombies (english rock band from the 60s) had songs about zombies!

But there are indeed songs about zombies out there and I've done ...

Updated Feb 10th, 2011 at 11:01 PM by mascaria

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast