View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Reaper's Corner Luvs Halloween

[COLOR="#ADD8E6"]that's right kiddies, i'm back and pimpiner than ever. and i do luv halloween, more to the point i luv "I Luv Halloween: Ultimate Twisted Edition."

[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HLDW3Ti8L.jpg[/IMG]

so a few halloweens ago i was in a barnes and noble looking through their books. i often pass through the comics and manga because, well... i'm a nerd, even though i rarely buy anything. well as i was browsing i happened ...

Updated Nov 1st, 2011 at 09:35 AM by reaper239

Tags: reviews
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. They're Not Dead - Episode 23

Disclaimer: I will not be talking about the We’re Alive podcast. I will be talking about the We’re Not Dead podcast. There will be spoilers of We’re Not Dead and consequently, We’re Alive spoilers may be included. Read with caution if you have not listened to either of the podcasts.

At last, our favourite podcast about podcast has returned! Britt has finally unveiled We’re Not Dead 23. This also means the return of this blog, They’re Not Dead—a name has never seemed more appropriate. ...
    Categories
    They're Not Dead
  3. Survivor Kitchen: Part 2 “Potato Wars” A New Potato.

by , Oct 25th, 2011 at 07:04 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    … a long time ago in a Kitchen far away safe from flesh eating zombies and rampaging behemoths.. The brave and fearless scavengers forged far and wide returning to the kitchens with offerings of plain potato chips... You know the ruffled kind but no dip, Bastards… A single can of red
    beans, and a lowly box of instant mashed potatoes. They stare at the cook with eyes begging
    for a sumptuous repast as a reward for their hard and dangerous scavenger work…

My humble ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6281736478_94204377f9_m.jpg 
Views:	2158 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	1359