View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Biters, cake eaters, flesh suckers, I like to call them foot solders.Part 2 of many

by , Jun 22nd, 2011 at 07:33 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Public service warning: I donned my tin foil hat for this. Good luck!

Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers, Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers
    Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers, Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers
    Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,Spoilers,

Updated Jun 22nd, 2011 at 08:11 AM by yarri

Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  2. Kc's Corner - Portal 2

SO, here is my blog. I'll put stuff here now and again. Chapter 23 part 1 just about killed me. It was rough. SO, I missed the playdate, and tonight I'm making up for it. I get off work at 5:00 PST, so I wanted to play Portal 2 and get me some multiplayer trophies. You in? There's only room for 1.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Down The Rabbit Hole I.

by , Jun 17th, 2011 at 05:43 PM (Discovering A Pandemic)
    DISCLAIMER: The following blog may contain material some may consider to be spoiler worthy. It is recommended that you read at your own risk. I could claim responsibility for you not paying attention to this warning, but I won't.

When the show first caught my attention, I let myself fall into the swirling plot, allowing myself to drift with the current with the hope that it knows where it is taking me. Everything had been simple, straight forward and exciting. Of late, I have found ...

Updated Jul 12th, 2011 at 10:21 PM by Osiris

Categories
    Discovering A Pandemic
  4. A new We're Alive/We're Not Dead project! (God help me)

[Heads up! I know all of you know what We're Alive (and hopefully) what We're Not Dead is. This was originally written for my own, personal site, so some people might not have known. I was too damn lazy to take that part out. SO THERE YOU GO. <3]

If there’s anything I’ve discovered about myself in the past few years, it’s that I’m a workaholic. My mind is constantly churning with ideas. What article can I write for BlondeNerd? What news article can I post on Zaxy? What topics can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Spolier's Review - Chapter 22.3 - What Is Yours Is Mine

!!SPOILER ALERT -- LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE !!

My chapter fanart this time around turned out to be more troublesome than I imagined. Originally I started working on an interior shot of a helicopter but after a weeks of struggling with the concept I realized my civilian eyes don’t know squat about what the inside of a helicopter is supposed to look like and so I burned it with Plan B. Behold, ...
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast