View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 22.1 - What Is Yours Is Mine

!!SPOILERS AHEAD -- LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.”
    ~William Shakespeare - Measure For Measure~

What a mind twisting title but by a respectable source. I cannot yet fully speculate on how it will relate to our WA world, so I’ll save my commentary for another entry. I tip my ...

Updated Jun 16th, 2011 at 05:24 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  2. To Blog, Thanks For Everything?

by , May 26th, 2011 at 12:47 PM (Discovering A Pandemic)

A one time only event, in an open letter format. No spoilers.

Tipping the balance of the body’s biochemical makeup is difficult enough; to achieve that on an internet forum can be far more tedious, and dangerous. I pried a copy of Unbroken, a wonderful story by Seabisuit author Laura Hillenbrand from my iron grasp, eyes bleary and mouth slightly dry from lack of fluids, I found myself sitting on my laptop staring with woeful eyes at a blank screen painfully titled

Updated Jun 18th, 2011 at 09:59 AM by Osiris

Categories
    Discovering A Pandemic
  3. Discovering A Pandemic

by , May 26th, 2011 at 10:56 AM (Discovering A Pandemic)

DISCLAIMER: The following blog may contain material some may consider to be spoiler worthy. It is recommended that you read at your own risk. I could claim responsibility for you not paying attention to this warning, but I won't.

Disclaimer Addendum: Some of you may note that I normally post in teal, nothing but teal and only teal. I assure you, the following colourless blog is not a style choice, merely a matter of functionality. I apologize sincerely for any confusion

Updated Jun 18th, 2011 at 09:59 AM by Osiris

Categories
    Discovering A Pandemic