Comments for: The One with Markings

+ Reply to Page
    "Lurker"

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Notebook Discrepancies and Controversies

I really don't see the problem with it being one zombie, there is about a 6 to 12 hour gap between Samatha's death and Datu's rescue, more than enough time for TOwM to get to the tower.

SPOILERS

The bigger mystery is why didn't TOwM's call in the zombies right away after breaching the Tower, like he did in the other tower. In CJ's tower he walked in the front door and called them in.

In the Tower, he gained enter, killed Paul and then proceeded to knock on a door, that doesn't fit his MO of calling in reinforcements right off the bat.

And if I got my estimates right, The Tower had about 2 less occupants then the CJ's tower, which lost 3 out of 30 right before the attack.

If this is in the wrong area, tell me or if this has been answered, I would love to know, it's been bugging me for awhile.

Browncoat

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Insaneblain View Post
    I really don't see the problem with it being one zombie, there is about a 6 to 12 hour gap between Samatha's death and Datu's rescue, more than enough time for TOwM to get to the tower.

SPOILERS

The bigger mystery is why didn't TOwM's call in the zombies right away after breaching the Tower, like he did in the other tower. In CJ's tower he walked in the front door and called them in.

In the Tower, he gained enter, killed Paul and then proceeded to knock on a door, that doesn't fit his MO of calling in reinforcements right off the bat.

And if I got my estimates right, The Tower had about 2 less occupants then the CJ's tower, which lost 3 out of 30 right before the attack.

If this is in the wrong area, tell me or if this has been answered, I would love to know, it's been bugging me for awhile.
    In the 42-3 episode thread, Kc has confirmed that Ink/TOWTM at the Tower in Ch 11 is Bill Roberts/Ink/TOWTM.

The bigger question is what you pointed out - why the different behavior? It doesn't seem that Ink was set on wiping out the population of the Tower. He did take some captives from Dunbar but it seems like most of that population was killed instead....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Maybe he didn't have full control of his minions yet? I mean it sounds silly but just because he is still smart and cunning we have seen that the majority of the others are not. He was experimenting from the early days of the outbreak but these were not "his" zombies at the time just ones that he could communicate with.
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Lurker"

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    scbubba: Actually already knew TOwM was Ink, just didn't want to put too many spoilers in one post, guess that point is moot now.

Raven: Ink hit the Tower a month after he hit CJ's Tower. And as of yet nothing had really fought off one of Ink offensives, so he's not low on troops, he has launch multiple ambushes against CJ's convoys, and they were successful. He also set a trap for Team RAD, by putting the tracker on fake roof to capture them. He has control over his minions.

One thing I can think of is that he didn't have time to position his troops(or didn't plan to from the beginning) because he wasn't planning a full out assault. He could possibly be testing his limits to impersonate a 'normal' human being, maybe out of boredom.
    Last edited by Insaneblain; Feb 10th, 2014 at 08:12 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    What really doesn't make sense is why is he in a suit in the first place? He wasn't out on bail right? I'd assume he was in jail up til the Z-Day which would mean he would be wearing an orange jump suit to go to court.Did he change as a zombie? Just on that thought I sorta believe in multiple people with Inks powers and abilities.

Tags for this Page