User Tag List

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yes, anyone remember this poor man?
    Attachment 3072 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...esia/tree-man/

He eventually had treatment to remove most, if not all of it.
    He's who i was thinking about

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    just want to say this in big print.
    notice the correlation to datu's brain hurting and his reading the address. that's important.
    big post coming tonight. lots to talk about
    I trust that means a big BLOG post....
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yes, anyone remember this poor man?
    Attachment 3072 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...esia/tree-man/

He eventually had treatment to remove most, if not all of it.

Also, Tanya mentions the condition she's seen in rabbits (It's called Shope Papilloma virus)

Attachment 3073 Which is the basis for the Jackalope legend.
    Cutaneous horn can also show up as more discrete, well, horns. http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/257872/Lady/

Kind of horrifying that it's on a website called funny junk but whatever. And now to make everybody uncomfortable-cutaneous horns can occur anywhere on the body. I have a photo of one on male anatomy that I can't share, but just use your imagination...
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    So, I have been thinking about the church image. Several ideas...

The wedding? Yea, the last year has been rough, but are they going to try and hold onto any traditions?
    Baptism of the child? See above
    Pray for strength? A prayer is a prayer, but many believe a prayer in a church carries more weight. Even if this is discounted, it may bring emotional comfort of the familiar in trying times
    A debt? Datu does not change and he considers it a miracle and puts his fix up skills to repairing the house of God
    Commenting before reading all the pages of commentary, noob mistake number one, but hey guys, I haven't been on in months. And I have a meeting to go to, and I'm the scribe for the meeting minutes so I can't even fake it and read through all of these, so the first page will have to do for now, sorry if I re-iterate someones comments already made

The church? I think it's one of the safe houses/places CJ has set up and it's where the convoy Scratch is presumably tailing is going. There will be a firefight and Scratch will likely take it over as her own, undoubtedly hoping Pegs is part of the crew to come to the unresponsive radio at safe house st peters basilica.

Now the symbols on Ink that Datu can read? I think Kc has grounded us in some sort of reality, so a 'turned only' language is far fetched. The symbols are biblical, I'm talkin old-world/old-testament shit: ARAMAIC. Datu didnt just take night classes for some plumbing repair...he's a linguistics master and a devout catholic.....Or, you know, his native land had some aborginal tribes using similar symbols that he learned a bit about in some history classes growing up, so he recognizes them. This doesnt guarantee Datu's survival, in fact I think he's going to die immdiately. This will leave us to all "guess" the language and spend a few days scavenging libraries in the phillipines history sections.

I stand by some earlier claims I made long long ago. Ink learned of some pre-historic shit, perhaps spoken about in phillipine history. He knew there was this world-wide quake/rupture of haze coming up at some point, and had become obsessed with preserving the human race (or something) through it and tried to modify US to survive it, rather than fight it. So we cope and prevail...but throw in some insanity, obsession, and getting affected by the haze himself, and you've got a recipe for some messed up shit.

I mean, Kalani even said "the ones on the island were even meaner"...we still never address that, and only say these 'special' ones are in LA. So, perhaps there's some aboriginal inks out there as well with not as much chemsitry knowledge running their own personal armies to a similar degree to be noted as 'meaner'.

That's all I got, time for a meeting. Missed all you guys, wish I had the time to read chapters of discussion and catch up, but this will have to do.
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Major cliffhanger or what?!

I'm gonna have a read through everyone's theories, then pop back with my own two cents
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Major cliffhanger or what?!

I'm gonna have a read through everyone's theories, then pop back with my own two cents
    Tony, we are going need a card for "Dog"

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The address information is a really a tough one. Data usually requires background knowledge in order to understand it. In addition, most of the written information is bound to a specific cultural area, which describes how we perceive information. It all boils down to the well-known triangle of syntax, semantics and existing knowledge. Therefor I have to say that I find it highly unlikely that Datu is suddenly able to comprehend the language while the others do not even find at least some patterns within the symbol pattern.

But on the other side, maybe Ink uses just a sophisticated QR Code.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Tony, we are going need a card for "Dog"
    Absolutely! We can add him to the animal collection along with Lady, Mr Whiskers, Mr Moo-urn's calf and Saul's chicken.
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Also CJ's cats, the ones that pee on Vic's bed.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Mr Moo-urn's calf
    Isn't a female cow. You know, cuz it has a calf.....

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast