User Tag List

Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Does anyone else find it coincidence that CJ tries to push the trip to the water pump back since she feels they would not be safe without one of the gun trucks, and that they are then attacked because they did not have a truck AND there was only one guard with them - a rookie at that.
    That's why I'm all up in CJs face on this decision.

Did it NEED a gun truck? No.

But this was a VITAL asset being installed by two PRIORITY members of the colony near the rear gates. They REQUIRED more than one rookie with an unproven weapon. They needed a squad or two at least, and to notify the QRF on call of the importance and location of the mission.

(QRF = Quick Reaction Force, a group of armed and ready gunmen on standby that they SHOULD have in addition to the gaurds)

He probably dreamed about it every night before it all started, waiting for the right opportunity to whip Shirley out one last time....

I bet he has found a replacement for Shirley by now. Shirley II.

Maybe this time it is a S&W X Frame .500 Revolver.
    Last edited by TacticalJHP; Dec 4th, 2013 at 10:54 AM.
    Likes scbubba, masnyder4, Elisa, Unit, zombie Danny liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by zombie Danny View Post
    I don't think the Matagun ever fired,has a diff sound.
    Listen to this and tell me if you still think they didn't use it.
    First half is from 39.2, second half is from 40.3. They sound quite identical to me.
    Last edited by Storm; Dec 4th, 2013 at 11:11 AM.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Was number 5 the one he injects in the eye? I'll have to go back and re listen. Number 5 was the one that had its arm broken off at the elbow in the truck when Lizzy first sees one on the was to the arena with Tardust and Bricks. So if it was then #5 regrew an arm or he bled out or ink killed him and tattooed a new #5 or something.
    Also Number 5 was much smaller in the beginning. Hence the name, Little One.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Does anyone else find it coincidence that CJ tries to push the trip to the water pump back since she feels they would not be safe without one of the gun trucks, and that they are then attacked because they did not have a truck AND there was only one guard with them - a rookie at that.
    Yep, i got that impression the first time I listened too.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    yes i here it now,but is 2 guns fired?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Flogging an undead horse with a torn cap

Unit brought up a good point about the mallers being in prison, so it is harder to link back to them. However, Ink was being held at Cain Mental hospital. Then, he was transferred back to the jail where the tattoos were inflicted and then brought to the courthouse.

I do not know anything about the legal system, but I could envision a system where someone in prison could be transferred to the jail prior to a court hearing. The jail might serve as a holding cell prior to going to court maybe even overnight or a day or two. This could put Bricks or Tardust or DurAi, in the county jail with Ink.

Like I have said, one line is the tattoos were inflicted, sounds like against his will, but a line shortly after is he paid of Cohen to do it to him. Ambiquity.

So, in summary, bill Roberts was in the mental hospital and brought to the county jail before going to the court house. I think it is plausible that someone might be brought from Eastern Bay to the county jail prior to a court hearing.
    We might have someone who knows better set us straight on the process but I a, pretty sure that if a trial is still on-going, then a suspect does not go to prison, that happens after sentencing (just like what was going on with Ink, except he plead out to save himself from prison). Only way I can think of that someone from a prison would be going back into court would be for a retrial for some reason or if they won an appeal to a higher court etc. But even then I can imagine them spending much time in the jail.

But even considering all that is possible. What benefit would there be for the Family or someone else to go through all that trouble to move Bricks from the prison to he jail for the sole purpose of holding down Bill Roberts to inflict tattoos on him? That seems like squirrel hunting with a tomahawk missile... why not just pay another inmate already in the jail to do it? Or they smuggled in a bunch of equipment to tattoo the guy, how about adding some straps or cuffs into the mix. If that is really how it all went down?

Also if Roberts was tattooed against his will, and with the pain of tattoos in sensitive areas like on the face and head, and he wasn't sedated, he was being held down, wouldn't he be screaming like crazy? Wouldn't the guards hear and come running?

None of it seems to add up. It doesn't seem feasible or logical, and doesn't seem to fit into the story.

I say Roberts wanted the tattoos and he is the one that arranged for the means to have them done and asked Cohen to do them. I think the wording 'inflicted' is something that came from Ink's lawyer to portray him as the victim, just like his insanity plea is meant to show that the murders weren't his fault, he is just sick and needs help is all.

I think Austin is someone we don't really know yet and like I mentioned before I don't think WHO he is really matters, I think it is what he has done that will give us a little information and that is all. Like other characters... Steven, Marcus, Bixby, etc. It doesn't even matter who they were before, they were there to advance the story now. I think Austin will be the same, we will discover how Vic knows him, we get a tidbit more insight, and then he disappears from the story.
    Likes LiamKerrington, ZombieWildfire, Elisa liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Was number 5 the one he injects in the eye? I'll have to go back and re listen. Number 5 was the one that had its arm broken off at the elbow in the truck when Lizzy first sees one on the was to the arena with Tardust and Bricks. So if it was then #5 regrew an arm or he bled out or ink killed him and tattooed a new #5 or something.
    It was number 5. I'm listening to the chapter as I type, but Saul describes it as "one armed", so no regrowth I'm afraid
    Likes Unit liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I like how everyone is glazing over the fact that she ask Datu directly if he was ok with that and if the weapon was ready. Both Glenn and Datu said that they were good. So it CJ's fault for trusting two adults on their decision? Blame should be going all around. Micheal for not bring back the gun truck, CJ for not send enough , and Datu and Glenn for not field test the matagun. I'm starting to hate the CJ hate-train on the forums. How about just going with the idea that all decisions have consequences, good or bad?
    I dislike CJ, but not for Datu, his situation has nothing to do with it. CJ has done plenty of other things to earn her role as most disliked in my book.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Gooer liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by zombie Danny View Post
    yes i here it now,but is 2 guns fired?
    In the second clip, yes. Both Datu and Jay are still alive at that point... Though Jay gets munched right after the clip ends.
    Likes zombie Danny liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Wait, do we know where the windmill is, in relation to the colony? guessing by the album art it looks like it is just outside

Could that beeping have been the colony gate opening or closing?
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post

Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast