Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Perhaps the slaves are people they picked up at the colony. They were mostly workers.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkum View Post
    Perhaps the slaves are people they picked up at the colony. They were mostly workers.
    How would the slaves have escaped the colony? or do you think they would have been traded? I can't really see the trading for people thing working out for the leader of the colony, as leadership seems unstable and trading away a large amount of people for oil wouldn't exactly be good for the leader's reputation.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    From what we know, the Colony is still standing, it's only been 1-2 days since MPK left. It's likely these slaves were just scared people that sought shelter with the Mallers and got the short end of the stick or scavengers/survivors they found wandering their "territory."
    Last edited by Zombiehead; Apr 30th, 2011 at 10:11 PM. Reason: changed "them" to "the Mallers" for clarification
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Wow. Amazing episode! I feel bad for Lizzy though of course.

About the slaves I would probably think they are just random people who have been rounded up, there must be other people out there like Skittles right? Maybe he was in there?!
    They could be from the colony though. All that shooting that was going on when Michael escaped with the others.
    Also the Mallers talked about how they were using the same radios, so maybe they heard Michael's call from the Colony?
    Do you understand what I'm talking about? Have you ever felt like that? When you just couldn't feel anything and you didn't want to either.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Honestly I don't think the Mallers are intentionally going to the Arena. I think they are heading up 110 to find some place else to live and they are going to just come across the arena. I don't think it will be the tower folk who are going to burn it down. I'm along the lines of last resort run a tanker into it and blow it up kind of thing. I'm waiting for the next episode. 2 more days.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    the slaves were most likely people the mallers rounded up as everything was hitting the fan. I would think they aren't going to the arena, but are going to one of two places. First, and unlikely, they are headed to the colony. I say unlikely because the mallers had a taste of what other people could do from there attack on the tower. The second is, as unlikely but more possible, the other tower. It sounds unlikely, but they have probably figured out where it is by now. I don't think the arena because why would they be bringing slaves also why leave the mall completely? It just doesn't make any logical sense to bring tankers and slaves to a place filled with zombies.
    After listening to WND, the mallers could reasonably be headed to Catalina. They don't know about swimming zombies AND they took tankers, I'm not a boat person myself, but the tankers could be filled up with fuel for a boat to Catalina. It makes reasonable sense to include Catalina in a list of possible destinations of the mallers.
    Last edited by Th3_T3ch; Apr 30th, 2011 at 11:18 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Do the Mallers even know about the arena yet? I can't recall if Michael called the tower on the radio when he broke his arm or did he make it back to the tower? Tar mentined they had 40 radios on 40 channels so I assume they've heard every conversation over the radio for some time now.

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkum View Post
    Do the Mallers even know about the arena yet? I can't recall if Michael called the tower on the radio when he broke his arm or did he make it back to the tower? Tar mentined they had 40 radios on 40 channels so I assume they've heard every conversation over the radio for some time now.
    I got the impression that the 40 radios were only introduced after the War, as Tardust mentions "bird talk", which was only adopted after The War, therefore it's possible that the 40 radios were only necessary after the War because the rat perished/had a change of heart after the war.

This doesn't mean the mallers don't know however, the scouts could have found it(they have been 7 miles ahead of where the road got blocked, at least, either that, or the rat told them about it.

"Hoarder"

Status

I'm betting that the mallers were going south to The Colony. That being said I'm going to guess that The Colony and The Mallers have had no contact and that THe Mallers are heading in that direction with malaice in their hearts.

Also I'm guessing that Scratch is now in charge of The Mallers either Duria is dead or wounded after The War and she is carying out whatever plans that he had for the fuel tankers mentioned earlier. And Marcus is alive after the coup attempt, he just seems like to good of a "Bad Guy" for KC and Shane to toss him after one Chapter (at least I'm hoping thats the case).

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Why would the Mallers look for an enemy so far away? They don't seem so far looking, they are the type to handle what is right in front of them...
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast